Now I won't let you go

Yes, it was worth it, I think that too, but why do I feel so tired? I slow down my breath, gathering my strength for a moment, while lying on top of Bible.

So, this is how it felt for him. I'm a bit tired but I'm not done.

After a few minutes, I hold the condom with one hand on the base of Bible's shaft while I raise myself up, my hole is hypersensitive, feeling the loss.

I dispose of the condom. His cock is going softer but still has a good size. A tired Bible looks at me through his half opened eyelids. I return his gaze and then I make a point of letting him see me going down on him.

I lick the sweet taste of the condom's lubricant mixed with Bible's tart cum off his cock and I hear him moaning softly. My hand is massaging his balls, playing with his pubic hair, teasing the soft skin of the crease between his pelvis and his legs.

I slide my finger up and down following that crease, then I slow down behind his balls and my fingertips hover on top of his hole entrance.

With my mouth, I start kissing his thighs, pushing them open for me, my hair cascading on the underside of Bible's cock.

Bible is breathing hard; he grants me access widening his legs even more. I lift my head and I see him turning his face to one side with his eyes tightly closed and his fist in his mouth.

I pass my tongue over the base of Bible's testicles in long, wide strokes, leaving a wet trail.

His hand is reaching for my head but I don't let him get me, I grab his arm instead. My tongue is burrowing near his hole's entrance and Bible becomes louder, his face moving from side to side.

I lift his legs up until he's all exposed, his tight ring of muscles calling me invitingly. I can't resist, so the tip of my tongue plays with his entrance and then my index finger starts invading very slowly the now wet hole.

Bible is holding his breath, I wait until he exhales to go in deeper. With my finger inside his back hole I concentrate in sucking and teasing the other hole on the top of his cock with the tip of my tongue. He's fully hard again.

I lick the index finger of my free hand and it joins the other one inside Bible. I'm making him moan and say incoherent words, playing with him, hooking my fingers inside him to widen the hole, alternating which finger goes in, and bringing my tongue again to poke his hole.

He's in such a state that it's so difficult to resist and I don't want to wait. I rub lube all over my hard rod and hold the back of his thighs up and wide again to find his now slightly pink and wet entrance with the tip of my cock and I start pushing in.

I'm not using a condom. He's my one and only and vice versa; now we're dating. I want to feel him without barriers and it's so amazing.

I can feel his heat, the ridges of his hole tightening up around me, his velvety fist griping and squeezing my cock.

- Bible... - I say his name while pushing slowly but steadily to sheath my self completely.

I'm watching his face, trying to make eye contact. Finally he opens his eyes, he's got a surprised expression.

- ... You feel so good, Bible - I say to him before start thrusting hard all the way in.

We can hear the sound of our bodies slapping against each other, I'm bouncing from the impact, and each time I reach deep inside Bible, he moans.

I just want to feel him around me, I'm controlling myself to last for as long as possible. After about ten minutes hitting him on this position, I get out and turn him around.

He's now in all fours on the bed, my hands holding his waist. I see the Saturn tattoo that makes me crazy. His hole is pinkish and wider now, I just put the tip of my cock near it and push all the way in with a hard sudden thrust.

I hear Bible whimpering, so I repeat the movement a few more times, getting out completely and in with a hard slap. My left hand is holding his waist and I reach around him to grab his cock.

After a few more minutes he cums on my hand. I slow down but I don't stop. I pinch the tattoo and grab his hips to move him hard and fast over my cock. Bible is moaning and whimpering non stop, straightening his hand back towards me to slow me down.

I pity him and cum at last, deep inside Bible, my hands sliding over his back and pinching his beautiful ass. I want to mark him. I get out and see his half closed hole beginning to ooze my cum. I slap his buttocks lightly and he lies down flat. I lie by his side and kiss his temple.

***

I must have fallen asleep, I don't know for how long. I feel Bible's soft hair spread over my chest, but my arm is uncomfortable. I look up and I see my wrist handcuffed to the bed!

- Bible, what's this? - I say to him, he looks up with a sly smile on his face.

- Now I won't let you go - he says, and I'm so shocked I forget to close my mouth.

I calm myself after a few deep breaths.

- Bib... Bible?

- Mmm

- It's a joke, right? Are you going to release me soon? - I say softly.

He doesn't answer straight away, snuggling up to me even more.

I give up and I start caressing him with my free hand. After some time, I say:

- I'm not going anywhere, Bible, I love you.