Ch. 6

Sydney POV

I can't believe he left me. Just like Chris did. Don't get me wrong, the situations were in totally different circumstances but it still hurt the same.

Why do I feel so used?

My stomach rumbles and I groan while wiping my eyes once more. I hop off my bed and I grab a pair of white nike socks, black spandex, and a blue teeshirt. I change out of the shirt jack gave me to borrow. Once I put everything on, I start making my way downstairs.

(A/N: lol "making my way downtown")

As I reach the bottom I see Jack sitting on the white armchair and I quicken my pace. I feel the heat rise in my cheeks as a sift through the cupboards trying to quickly find something to eat. I grab a blue fruit roll up and race back up the stairs and into my room. I really hope the boys get home soon.

***

I wake up with my fruit roll up wrapper stuck to my face. I grab my phone to check the time and it says it's 7:30 AM but I also have a text from Matt:

From Mattiboiiii 👽:
Hope you're not too bored. Sorry I forgot to text you and tell you Gilinsky was still at the house. We didn't get home until 3.

I hope they're all still sleeping. I peel the covers back and head for my bathroom. I turn shower water on and play music from my phone. I never shower without music, it's like a ritual I guess. All Hands on Deck by Tinashe comes on. I hop in the shower and wince because the water's so hot but I gradually get used to it.

I grab my white towel off of the rack that's right outside the shower and step out, wrapping myself in it. I pause my music and head to the dresser.

I end up picking a black and white striped crop top paired with light wash high wasted shorts, a black belt, and my brown Kenny boho hat from OOTD FASH. For shoes, I pick brown low rise boots.

I walk back into the bathroom and start on makeup and hair. I swipe a little mascara on the top and some eyeliner because I don't like to wear anything on the bottom. I blow dry my hair then curl it into waves. When I'm satisfied, I place my Kenny boho hat atop my head, grab my phone, and walk out of my room.

I head for the kitchen because I'm hungry again, curse my stupid teenage stomach. I open the cupboard and see granola bars on the top shelf. I go up on my tippy toes and still can't reach them. I groan in frustration. I hear someone chuckling behind me.

"You need some help?" He says, still laughing at my struggles. I turn to see a boy, fairly tall, with brown hair. When he looks down at me, I notice his piercing blue eyes. They're the color of the pool outside. Oh yeah. He stole my French fries yesterday.

"Yes please uhh..." I say, not knowing his name.

"It's Nash."

"Okay, can you please grab the granola bars from the top shelf for me Nash?"

He grins and easily reaches up and grabs the box, taking one out and handing it to me.

"Thanks." I say sweetly.

"Hey where are you going?"

"How'd you know I was going somewhere?" I say laughing.

"You just look nice so I thought you were going somewhere." He says blushing.

"I was just going to explore a little. You wanna come?" I say giving him a small smile.

"Yeah sure, just let me grab my wallet."
He says smiling. He jogs upstairs and within minutes we're in the black Lamborghini heading who knows where. It could be good to get to know Nash.