Chapter 3

Layla's P.O.V
I get up and open my blinds to see Harry's car outside. I put my dressing gown on and goes underwear to open the door for him. As I open the door for harry he didn't seem like his self so I just leave it. Jj walks into the living room and sees harry all down and he turns me and I shake my head.

As I was making breakfast Jj and Harry was sitting talking as I put the food in front off them harry turned to me but said nothing. I know I was in my pjs but I didn't know he was coming to see me today I never even got a text from him.

I decided after breakfast to get dressed into a nice outfit but harry is still not talking to me so I just sit in my phone and doesn't talk to him.

Outfit

Harry keeps looking over at me and that when I try to get him to talk to me he doesn't talk to me he only talks to Jj so time to take matters into my own hands

Harry keeps looking over at me and that when I try to get him to talk to me he doesn't talk to me he only talks to Jj so time to take matters into my own hands. "I'm going to see what Ethan or Tobi is up too" harry looks me up and down and says "not if your going to dress like that" I look at harry and says "I'm fine on what I wear I'm happy I don't wear shorts all year round" but before I can leave harry takes my car keys and that really pissed me off. "HARRY GIVE MY CAR KEYS". Jj looks at me and says "harry just give them to her as you clearly have to tell her at sometime" I looks at Jj and back to harry and says "harry what is it you have to tell me" but in minutes he gives me my car keys just says nothing to me so I now get scared.

It's been 2 minutes since Jj told me harry has something to tell me but he still hasn't told me anything. So I just leave to meet up with Ethan and tobi. I walk into Tobi's flat and sits down and they can tell something is wrong so tobi asks "Layla what's wrong" I turn around and says "harry has something to tell me but he will not tell me what's wrong" as soon and I said that harry walks in. I look at him and he looks at me and says "babe don't be mad" I turn around and says "harry you will not tell me anyways" he takes my hand and says "Layla I didn't want to tell you as because I got you something" I look at him and he gives me a French bulldog puppy I look at him and smiles "you got me a dog what so wrong with that" he looks at me "because my ex texted asking for me back babe" I look at him and says "harry shut up you know I will not go mad just tell me ok" he look at me happy with my puppy I hug my puppy and I tell "so bog what are we calling him" he looks at me "oh so I'm big now to you" I giggle and says "maybe bogie" harry pets our dog.

We all hang out with everyone and tobi has steal bogie for a cuddle. I look over at harry and he locks and eyes with me and tell me to come over I walk over to him and he holds me. Me and harry got bogie feed and plays a little with him so he can get to know us.

A/N
So harry got Layla a dog