chapter 1

Layla's P.O.V
Today is the day I'm moving to London to life with my brother jj. Even knows he's only my step brother we are really close his mum and dad wanted a girl in the family as they have two boys I'm happy they adopted me.

I do watch jj's videos and the sidemen a lot but it's going to be hard for me to stay away from Harry as I do really like him and me and him do sometimes facetime a lot because he says he really likes me but he wants to meet me in person.

I get off the plane and waits to see jj but I see Harry with him and Harry said he will be with jj picking me up. I ran to Harry with my arms out and he picks me up and spins me around I keep my legs wrapped around him. "Hey angel" I look at him and says "hey buttercup". He let's me down so I can also hug jj I see the other boys from the sidemen. "Hi im layla and your tobi josh ethan Simon and vik" they look at me "let me guess sidemen fan" looking at my sidemen crop hoodie I got a couple of years ago I nod at josh and Harry comes up beside and scares me. "Hey don't do that farmer boy" everyone laughs at me calling Harry that.

When we get home I see some of there friends playing football I go and play with them and Harry trys to get the ball off me but I out smart him and scores a goal passed tobi. "So how does a girl play better then a boy" then I see jake Paul and I look at him dead in the eye and he walks up to me "Hey cutie" I look at him "Hey cheater" he looks at me "who the fuck is a cheater" I laugh at him "I saw all your fights and you cheat at every one of them I'm a girl and could probably beat you at a fight" everyone is looking at us but jake trys to punch me but I duck and punch him in the eye to give him a black eye. "Now who says that a girl can't box". Jj looks at me and claps "aww thanks you" but Harry pull me over to make sure I'm OK I look at him "Harry I'm fine" jj looks over at us "just making sure ok" I nod and hugs him well jake picks me up and trys to throw in the pool "nooo I can't swim" he looks at me "haha can't swim" he throws me in and i start to drown. Jake looks at the pool "shit she actually cant" Harry jumps in and helps me out so I can breathe again. "What the fuck I told I can't swim and you do that" Harry looks at me and kisses my cheek I look at him but before I can anything jj wanted to talk to him.

Jj's P.O.V

I told everyone to be good to layla coming but of course jake Paul the asshole had to throw her into the pool and she almost drown her and Harry kissing her on the cheek but i know he likes her anyways so it isn't that big of a deal but he's going to ask her to be his girlfriend so I'm just making sure that he's OK. "Harry you ready for this" he nod and walks over to layla she looks at Harry and and Harry asks her and I think she said yes because she's now in Harry's arms.

Layla's P.O.V

Omg Harry just asked me out and of course I said yes Harry has always been here for me since he found out that Jj's mum and dad was going to adopt me and I'm just happy Harry finally asked me because I always loved him.

Soon the moons out and the light are on outside. I go to get dressed into my night outfit so we can go out for dinner and drinks to celebrate.

Harry looks at me coming down the stairs and picks me up on the last step I smile at him and kissed his cheek I really don't deserve him you know

We all get dinner and drinks and of course we are all drunk but we are all happy drunk and some guy just slaps my bum I look around and see my ex boyfriend Jack I look at him and Harry looks at him too. "Hey beautiful layla" I look him up and down "well if isn't the lying cheating jack" he grabs my hair "if I was you layla I would go before my girlfriend comes" I look at him "why should I go all she wants is your money and also sure your giving it to her as she is pregnant with your child jack" I look at Harry and does I'm fine look "hmm" he let's go of my hair and when he does me and Harry walk on and we sit down at our table again but Harry wasn't the only one that was checking to see if I was alright jj also asked but I told him that I was fine and that so he let it go.

We all get home. I let Harry stay the night with me as I do love him. And he's a happy boy when I'm around so I get dressed for bed and lays on his chest and falls asleep.

A/N
Yes a new story about my life with the sidemen I hope you will enjoy this one .

That_crazy_girl66 🥰😍😘