Chapter 9

Layla's P.O.V
I have been crying and not eating for a week now harry has really broke my heart. Every time I try to eat I feel like throwing up so I don't know what is happening. No one has come to visit not even Jj,Ethan or Tobi so at this point I just want to be alone. Harry has text a couple of times but I don't answer them as I thought today I would maybe go and do some shopping for myself. When I was going to hop into the shower my first door opens and I put on a oversize top to cover everything so I could see who come in. I walk out and bogie runs to me so I know harry is here as I haven't had bogie in a week. I look at harry and his eye are bloodshot but then again so is mine and his clothes are not ironed. I pick up bogie and give him back to harry and tells him to keep him as I don't have time to look after him as Jj has fights coming up and I'm not in a good mind set right now to look after a dog exactly the dog that harry brought me.

Harry just looks at me the whole time I given him back bogie I start to walk back to my bathroom but harry grabs my arm to spin me around I look at him and says he's hurting me as he's grabbing my arm really tightly. Harry just looks at me and finally says "Layla you know what I loved you but you hurt me and now I'm going to hurt you" I looked at him and then he slapped me across the face I fell to the floor and hit my knee of my floor too. I look up at him but put my hands out to cover my face he grabs me and says if I tell anyone what happened I would be in big trouble but I know this wasn't the harry I knew this was a drunk harry that I didn't like at all.

After harry leaves I go to the shower to get ready for the day but then again I hear my first door and I hear someone shout "it's only me Tobi Layla I come to check on you" I panicked as I have bruises on me from harry so I put fake tan on and a little bit of make on so Tobi wouldn't see them.

Outfit

I wake out of the shower and Tobi is sitting but when he sees the big red mark on my face he freaks out and asks every question possible I look at him and says "you can't tell him I told you but harry slapped me because we broke up" Tobi looks at ...

I wake out of the shower and Tobi is sitting but when he sees the big red mark on my face he freaks out and asks every question possible I look at him and says "you can't tell him I told you but harry slapped me because we broke up" Tobi looks at and pick me up I wrap my arms around him "I will look after you Layla" I nod and he puts me down. I ask him if he would go to the shops with to get food for my house with me and he says of course we get into Tobi's car and we start to drive off.

After we go shopping Tobi gets a call from Jj about a new sidemen video and see if Tobi was there but Tobi said he would also bring me and Jj says it's fine. We get to the shoot and harry looks at me with Tobi I can tell he's still tippy as he could stand up right but then harry asks "why is she here with him for" everyone looks at harry and me and Ethan says "you two are dating harry don't talk to your girlfriend like that" I looked at Tobi and then harry again. Harry tells them we are not together and never was together. I look at him but doesn't say anything as I was shocked when he said that me and him wasn't together he just never answered me a week ago after I said we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

After the shoot and harry started to get more sober that's when he realised that he did something really bad to me and he told the others what could he do to make it up to me again but Tobi just comes out with it and say he can't make it up to me this time as he really hurt me and he did really hurt me this time. I was sitting on my phone when harry comes over and says he's sorry I said it's ok he looks at me and wraps his arms around me. I look at his arms wrapped around me but it doesn't feel right I move his arms away from me and says "I thought we were not together and never was harry" he looks at me and says "Layla I was drunk" I got up and says "doesn't matter drunk or not you still said it" he grabs me were he bruised me and I scream "harry get off me" Tobi runs and hugs me and ask if I am ok harry starts to get jealous and punches Tobi.

I look at harry but Tobi picks me up all the others was on Harry's side and asked Tobi was he dating me and if I ever loved harry or was I cheating on him the whole time I looked at them all and said "ok harry asked what me and him are and I answered then we were dating and he never said anything about it so what do you want me to say that me and harry should still be together" then harry says something that hits home "what about the miscarriage Layla were you ever going to tell them about that" I look at harry and tear was already running down my face. I said "harry that was your kid too and the reason I never told anyone about it was I wanted to wait but now they knew" I turned around and walked out but I hear running behind me and shouting "Layla please I'm sorry" I knew it was harry so turned around and said "you had no right to say that harry I was going to tell them in my own time but you had to tell them" I had tears running down my face now I turned around I tried to walk home but harry spines me around "babe come on let's get into my car" I look at him and tells him there is no us anymore and he made it clear. Harry watches me walk away but then I turn around and we look at each other I loved his guy so much but I don't know if I could keep going down then dark path with him. Harry runs to me and holds out his arms and say I could run into them or turn around and walk away from it all so I look at him and behind me but what I pick is harry but I tell him anymore bullshit and I would leave him for good.

Harry makes us all dinner and he rubs my belly and says "babe I know your upset but maybe it wasn't our time yet for a little one ok so wipe them pretty eyes ok as we have bogie ok" I nods and cuddle him and bogie. Harry puts on the tv and we all watch movies. I let bogie out to pee and harry kisses my cheek and say he loves me and of course I love him back. I kisses his cheek and he lets bogie back in again and bogie follows me and I look at him and says "mummy's baby" I pick bogie up and he cuddles up to me on my knee while harry puts his arms around me.

Layla_babes✅

Likes 789,786Comments 678,789Layla_babes my forever and always 🥰❤️Ksi he's one happy guyLayla_babes he sure is @ksi

Likes 789,786
Comments 678,789
Layla_babes my forever and always 🥰❤️
Ksi he's one happy guy
Layla_babes he sure is @ksi

I turn to harry who's smiling at me I cuddle more into him while we still watch movies. While we were watching Harry's hand keeped moving up and down my back til he got to my bra strap he undone the back. I look at him and whispers "harry everyone is here babe I can't do anything" I nods and says "babe there's always your room" I look him and smiles and then looks at everyone else that watching the movie. I get up to go to my room and then harry come in a minute later. We make out and takes our clothes off and thing lead to a other and we are end up having sex after that we cuddle and full asleep.