Chapter 8

A/N: sorry for the late update guys, a lot of shit has been going down and I've been really busy with school. also, I'm sorry if I've used this gif before, I just really like it lol :) But here's the update! I hope ya'll like it!

 also, I'm sorry if I've used this gif before, I just really like it lol :) But here's the update! I hope ya'll like it!

Mouthpiece had his arm around RJ, holding her up when they made it up the stairs to the door of her apartment. When she glanced around the living room, she saw Diesel sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, pushing away Ice's hand that was trying to put a cold pack on his head.

"Come on Deez, it will keep the swelling down." Ice tried to reason with him, but he wouldn't listen. He lifted his head out of his hands when RJ walked through the door, he immediately stood and walked over to her. She pulled herself away from Mouthpiece and opened her arms so she could embrace him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and inhaled his scent, she felt his hands hesitate around her waist. She knew that it was going to be like this for a while, she was just assaulted, and nothing she will say could change that. She pulled away from his neck and looked in his eyes, the eyes that held so much pain, she grabbed his forearms and pulled them around her waist. He looked unsure, but he knew that she probably needed this more than he did.

"I'm so sorry RJ." She could hear the waver in his voice, signaling that he was crying. She just held onto him tighter. She could see Ice and Balkan look down to their feet behind him.

"It's not your fault baby." She whispers to him. "It's not any of yours." She directs towards all of them. She holds on to Diesel like he is the last thing that is holding her together, like if he lets go, she'll just crumble. He walked her towards the couch to sit down, he positioned her to sit on his lap. Ice sat down next to them on the couch, Mouthpiece closed the front door and moved to the floor in front of Diesel's legs, and Balkan just stayed standing, too on edge to sit down. They all sat in silence until it was broken by RJ.

"It's not your guys' fault, you know?" she said as she pulled her head away from Diesel's neck. "I should've fought harder." She said looking down at her legs. All the boys' heads snapped up to her and they started to protest immediately.

"No, don't say that!" Ice exclaimed.

"That ain't true!" Mouthpiece yelled.

"No way! You fight harder than any of us!" Balkan says as he made his way around the couch. Diesel couldn't even form words in his head, he was so shocked that she blamed herself. He felt tears run down his face and he held RJ tighter.

"It wasn't your fault either." He whispered into her hair. She could feel more tears form in her eyes, she knew it wasn't her fault, but she didn't like how it made her feel. That guy took her dignity, she was so scared she couldn't feel or move anything when he pinned her to that wall and that's what scared her the most. Her body betrayed her mind so fast when she was scared, and she hated how that made her feel. She didn't know how to tell the boys what she was feeling so she just stayed quiet. They sat in silence for a while until they all jumped at Riff bursting through the door, RJ immediately stood and looked to her brother. He looked at her with a look of utmost fear as if he had just seen a ghost and she didn't want to believe what she knew he was thinking.