Part 5

(Reader POV)

Paul held your hand as he drove the car down the freeway toward his hotel as you tried to clear your head over the whole Evan fight. It hadn't really taken you by surprise that the younger man had brought the bimbo back to the apartment you had shared with him, that was always his usual tactic to get back at you when there had been a major blowup between the two of you. You felt the singer run his thumb gently over the top of your hand and you looked over to see he was looking at you as he pulled into the parking lot. He leaned over and kissed your lips, taking your breath away.

"Y/N, can I ask you a personal question?" Paul asked.

"Sure Paul, ask me anything you want," You replied

"When's the last time someone made love to you properly?" He asked.

"Oh, wow, we are getting deep in it now. I dont know about three months. Why do you want to give it a go?" you shot back.

"Yeah, actually I do. I want to take you to my room, have a nice dinner with you and then make love to you until you can't walk. Is that too forward?" the singer said.

"Nope, I like a man that knows exactly what he wants from a woman. I'm tired of playing guessing games with men." You replied with a sigh.

"You haven't been with a man, sweetheart. You've been with a boy. Now let's go upstairs and Ill show you what I am talking about." Paul said.

You nodded your head and the two of you exited the car as Paul walked to the trunk and got both of yours and his bags out of his car. He grabbed your hand and led you through the entryway of the hotel to the elevators and you couldn't help but notice the stares the two of you received as you walked through. The singer pressed the call button of the elevator and looked down at you with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" you asked

"I'm smiling because I would be thinking the same thing all these people are. Whats that old guy doing with that hot college chick?" Paul said with a laugh.

"You, sir, aren't old, and I'm not hot," You replied

"Get your ass in the elevator." Paul said.

"Yes sir," You replied

He swatted your ass, and you yelped, before turning around and walking backwards into the elevator. Paul let out a chuckle as he hit the top floor button and watched as the doors closed. You stood in the corner and watched as the singer slowly made his way over to you. He put both of his hands on either side of your head and moved his mouth to hover above yours as he inched his body closer to yours. You let out a shaky breath as you took in the scent of him and moved your face forward to close the gap. Paul moved back a couple of inches and ran his tongue over his lips before he bit into his bottom lip, looking at you the entire time.

"Kiss me please," you whispered

"Why I like the reaction I'm getting from you now," paul whispered back

"You're going to be the death of me, mister," you replied, as you tried to push him away from you

"Oh, no you don't," he said, grabbing your hands with one of his and holding them above your head

He grinned before the singer stuck his tongue out and licked your lips, causing you to gasp. Paul pushed his tongue into your mouth as he took one of his hands and gripped your hips, keeping you pinned to the wall. The two of you battled back and forth with each other's mouth. He switched between passionate kisses and firm nips on your lips, making your eyes roll on the back of your head. The doors of the elevator opened, and the guitarist ran his hands down to your ass, lifting and carrying you out of the elevator. You wrapped your arms around his waist and broke the kiss, looking deep into Paul's dark brown eyes.