Part 17

(Reader POV)

16 hours later

Paul covered your eyes as he led you through the bungalow he had rented for the two of you. He stopped you in the center of the room and took his hand away from your eyes as you adjusted to the surrounding light. You gasped at seeing the sunset outside the big bay windows. The singer walked up behind you and snaked his arms around your hips before leaning down and kissing the side of your face.

"What do you think?" He whispered.

"It's massive, but it doesn't make sense why you would want to make the long trip out here after being in New York." You replied, pulling away.

"I could use a vacation before the band goes on tour and didn't you just finish finals?" We both deserve some time on the beach and some rest. I can show you to your suite?" Paul asked, ignoring your question

"Did you talk to Evan? Did he say something weird? He was being weird on the phone when he called me," you said panicking

Paul grabbed you and kissed your lips, silencing immediately as you cupped his face and kissed him back. Your hands went to his dress shirt, buttoning it slowly as the singer pulled away from you and smiled. You pushed him back down on the couch and got down on your knees in front of him. He kept his eyes locked with yours as he undid the belt on his dress pants. You reached deep into his pants and stroked his enormous cock in your hand.

"God, you're so good with your hands" Paul hissed as he threw his head back into the couch

"You're not too tired for this?" You asked as you leaned down and kissed the head of his cock.

"Dont tease me baby, or you will pay for it," The singer replied

You looked him square in the eye and opened your mouth, lightly sucking the head of his cock before you got up and ran away from him. Paul let out a growl and stood up, running after you as you headed back up the stairs to one of the bedroom. The singer caught you and threw you over his shoulder as he carried you to the enormous bathroom at the edge of the hall.

"Strip, we are going to take a shower and then go to bed, but don't get me wrong, you will pay for this minor problem you've created," Paul said as he slapped your ass before he put you back on the floor

"Such a bossy old man" You said, sticking your tongue out as he started the shower

"Now im an old man. Keep digging that hole baby girl and I may let you out of bed in the morning," the singer turning on the shower.

The two of you held eye contact with each other as you slowly stripped out of your sets of clothes. The singer grabbed your hips and pulled you close to him, giving you a full fill of his growing erection. You moaned and kissed his lips before slipping into the shower. Paul let out a chuckle as he watched you for a couple of minutes before he slipped in behind you. He grabbed the shampoo from you and ran some into the palm of his hand. Paul twirled his finger for you to turn around as he ran the liquid into your hair, massaging your scalp. You placed your hands on the wall as the guitarist continued to scrub your hair.

"Calloused fingers are good for so many things" you said breathlessly as you leaned up against the singer for support

"I know two of your favorites. How about we finish in here and I give you a full rub down?. No strings attached. We just go to sleep after I'm done with you." Paul asked as he pushed himself under the water.

You watched for a moment as the water glistened down his six-pack abs and tight chest. He flexed his arms as he washed his body and hair. Paul flicked his hair up and looked at you, flashing you a boyish grin. He grabbed your hand, pulling you under water. The two of you stared at each other before Paul leaned forward, kissing you roughly.you moaned and bit his lips, tasting the blood as the singer slammed you up against the wall.

"I was trying to be good!" Paul hissed

"I can't keep my hands off you. I'm sorry," you whispered.

He spun you so you were pushed up against the glass. His fingers trailing slowly down your thighs as the hot water splashed off both of your bodies. Paul stuck two digits inside you and pumped them slowly as he kissed the side of your face. You closed your eyes tightly and enjoyed the feeling of the guitarist's master hands at work.

"Such a naughty, beautiful, and sweet girl you are. I don't know what I'm gonna have to do to make you mine," Paul whispered as he pumped.

"I'm yours Paul" you hissed, as you tried to hold your orgasm off

"Dont you dare cum" Paul whispered, as he pulled his fingers away

You opened your mouth to complain, but he shoved his tongue into your mouth as he lifted your body up. You grasped as he slammed his cock into you and pressed your back into the wall. He moved quickly for a few moments before you grabbed his hair and made him look at you. The two of you stared at each other, brown eyes on emerald green. Paul let out a groan, and leaned forward to kiss you, but you shook your head no. You leaned forward and kissed him gently on the mouth, changing his whole pace.

"I love you" You whispered

"You what?" Paul whispered before pulling out of you

"I said I love you and your response is to stop sex all together. That is such an Evan move," You replied, shutting off the water..

"Dont ever compare me to that little bastard again. He gets all his craziness from his mother and i should have listened to Gene and kept it as a hand job but I thought it was a connect," the singer said, grabbing a towel.

"FUCK YOU!!!!" You screamed before running out of the bathroom

"FUCK" Paul screamed back as punched the mirror

You ran up the stairs to the first room you could find and sank into the bed fully crying and wondering how you could get the hell away from the singer without coming off rude. You fell asleep crying quickly, not hearing the door sliding open and another person sliding into bed with you.