Part 8

(Evan's POV)

A Few Hours Later

The young singer jumped out of his bed at the sound of the front door opening and ran down the hallway to find you and his father standing in the living room with boxes in your hand. Evan ran a hand through his hair and tried to take a deep breath to control his emotions building up inside of him. You put a box down and looked at the younger guitarist before turning to Paul.

"Why don't you give Evan and I a few minutes to talk? Ill be right down with my stuff." You said.

"Why don't you just tell me what happened between the two of you last night, dad? You really fucked my girl like we don't have enough problems as it is between us. You had to go and make it more complicated?" Evan shouted.

"Son, I'm not doing this with you. I took care of your girlfriend last night in ways you could ever dream of doing. You cheated on her and she's mine now. Y/N, you got ten minutes to gather your shit and then we are leaving for the airport." Paul said.

Evan moved in between the two of you and pushed his father, knocking him flat on the ground. He leaned forwarded and sucker punched the older man in the face before grabbing your hand and attempting to lead you into the bedroom. You pulled away and looked down at Paul, offering him your hand, but the singer pushed you back and stood up before tackling his son to the ground. The older singer put his hands around Evan's throat and began choking him. Evan attempted to slap his father's face as you screamed for help and tried to pull Paul off the younger man. Paul pulled his arm back and punched his son over and over in the face as the two rolled around on the floor, knocking over lamps and tables. Finally, you got into the middle of them and Evan swung his hand back, smacking you across the face instead of his father.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Paul shouted, as he caught you before you fell to the ground

"She got the in the way I was trying to hit you, son of a bitch. Baby, listen to me. I'm sorry you know I would never hurt you on purpose. I love you more than he could ever love you." Evan pleaded..

"Stay away from me Evan, this is done. I want you out of here while I pack my stuff. Go take a walk around the block or something." You said, wrapping your arms around the singer..

Evan looked at his father as he held you in his arms with his mouth open wide. He wanted to be the one to comfort you, instead of his father, but you had chosen who you wanted to be with. The young singer grabbed his coat and ran out the door, trying to stop his own tears from flooding down his face.

—------------------------------------------

(Reader POV)

You sobbed into Paul's satin shirt for a few more minutes as you heard the door closed behind the two of you. Paul whispered into your ear that everything was going to be okay as he kissed your forehead. After a few minutes, the two of you pulled apart, and you dried your eyes. Paul pulled you back to him and kissed your lips with so much passion in your head spin. You grabbed his shirt and held him close as your tongues went to war with one another. The singer lifted you up and pinned you against the door, making you pull away and try to collect your thoughts.

"We can do it here. He will be back in ten minutes. We need to pack up." You whispered.

"I wouldn't mind putting on a show, for the little bastard would serve him right." Paul whispered back.

"Come help me pack my clothes and we can talk more in there about what you want out of this relationship, okay?" You said, taking his hand.

"Fine, we can just talk if that's what you really want, but as soon as I get you on the airplane, our pants are coming off, young lady," He said as he swatted your ass

You yelped and grabbed his hand, lending him into the bedroom that oddly you had just shared with his son two days before. Paul took a seat on the bed while you went through your drawers, dumping them out next to him. You saw him lean down and pick up your black thong and wave it in the air, making you blush instantly. He picked it up and held it out in front of you, wiggling his eyebrows back and forth with a huge grin on his face.

"I really want to see you in these please?" paul said

"Maybe if you're are good now, go grab a box and help me," You said

The singer laughed and then stood up, going back into the living room to grab a box as you dug through your clothes, finding the photo album from your many years with Evan. Opening the first page, you found the photo from the freshman party you had met the young singer at. He had been so sweet and shy when you had first met him and now he had turned into an asshole. The sound of footsteps approaching caused you to gently wipe your eyes and throw the book on the bed. Paul peeked around the corner with a box on top of his head and a sad smile as he looked at you.

"Now I see where your son gets it from," You said with a chuckle

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Just old memories that came up in a book. I'm over it now. The rest of this stuff, I'm just going to leave here. I just need my clothes. The rest is replaceable." You said as you threw everything into the three boxes..

"No makeup or hair products?" Paul asked.

"I guess just take the small box and throw everything labeled with my name in the bathroom into that box. I just want to get out here," you replied,

The two of you moved quickly, packing the rest of your stuff before you took the key off your keychain and sat it on the table. Paul gathered two of the boxes and you carried the others down the steps of the apartment just as Evan was walking up the stairs. He moved to the side and wiped the tears from his eyes as he burned his head.

"No hard feeling okay son, Ill see you at Christmas," Paul said

"I really doubt that, dad. If you stay with Y/N, you can count me out of your life," Evan replied.

"Evan, don't say something you're going to regret. You've been drinking, so just go sleep it off and call me in the morning," Paul said

"Fuck you both. I was going to marry you, bitch," Evan yelled.

"Okay, Evan, you did this, not me. You chose someone over me and then let your dad clean up your mess. It's not my fault he did it better. Now let's go," You replied, as you walked out the door.

A big feeling of relief washed over your body as you walked down to the car and put your boxes in the back seat of the car. Paul held open the passenger side door for you and leaned into kiss you quickly before shutting the door. He rushed over to the other side and jumped in before peeling out of the parking spot and racing down the road.

"Are we making the right decision about being together?" You asked.

"Never know until we get to know each other better, no ones forcing you to do this baby. You can say no at anytime and ill back away." Paul said, looking at you from the corner of his eye.

"I'm not used to this whole I have a choice thing," You said

"Well, get used to it because that's how adult relationships work." the singer replied.