Part 16

(Paul POV)

Later that day

The singer was playing his guitar in his old art studio when his phone rang. The two of you had spent most of the day out and about, with Paul teaching you how to safely use a gun. You had gone upstairs to take a nap while he tried to think of new material for his side band Soul Station. His cell phone ran in his pocket and the guitarist sat down on his guitar before pulling the device out of his pants.

"What's up Gene?" Paul asked

"What the hell did you do to your son?" Gene asked

"I didn't do anything for my son except demonstrate to his girl how a woman should be treated," replied the singer.

"He is talking crazy, Paul. Hes planning to come back to LA to get her and he doesn't care what it takes," the bassist said.

"If a fight is what he wants, then a fight is what he will get. Evan has and will always be a spoiled brat. That is his mother's fault. The boys all talk and I don't think he's going to come here and keep the drama going." Paul replied.

"He's asked me to come out for a couple of days. You need to have that girl let him down easy before someone gets hurt. My god Paul Theres forty years between the two of you. You had your fun now. Let your son have the bitch back," Gene replied..

"Call her a bitch again and I will rip your heart out of your chest. If she wants to end it and go back to him, she is free to go. I'm falling in love with her and my son treated her like shit. Evan cheated on her and made it out to be her fault," The guitarist said, feeling the anger build inside of him.

"Paul, you always said Evan came first and now you're letting a girl get in the way of your relationship," Gene said

"Tell my son ill pay him 2,500 dollars a week to leave me and her alone. Go to New York and tell him my offer and then report back. Let him also know that if he comes here to fight me, one of us is leaving in handcuffs and the other in an ambulance or body bag," Paul replied before shutting off his phone.

"FUCK" Paul screamed as he threw his phone across the room

He stood up and started pacing back and forth, trying to come up with an idea to keep both you and him safe. Paul ran back to the house and up the stairs, finding you in the bathtub soaking. The singer rolled up his sleeves as he saw your eyes close. He put his hands lightly on your shoulders and began to slowly massage them. You let out a satisfy moan and opened your eyes to look at him.

"Hey baby" You said

"Hey love, how did you sleep?" Paul asked as he continued to rub your shoulders

"It was okay, not as good cuddling in your arms to sleep though," YOu replied

"You know we haven't been getting much sleep lately. Why don't we take a trip to Hawaii and spend a week soaking up the sunshine while we have a couple of fruity drinks?" Paul asked.

He pulled away from you to look down at your face, as it went from shocked to a smile. Paul tilted his head and smiled back at you, as you nodded your head yes, silently answering his question. The singer leaned forward and kissed your lips before he stood up and walked out of the bathroom. He ran back to his office quickly, calling all of his people plan the ultimate Hawaii vacation for the two of you. The guitarist hoped Gene would be able to cool Evan off while Paul worked on how to ask you to stay with him permanently.