Part 10

(Paul POV)

Paul ran his fingers through your hair as you laid your head in his lap in the car, deep asleep as his driver took the two of you up the long driveway to his Beverly hill mansion. The band meeting had gone smoother after Paul had gotten everyone to stop ranking on him for stealing his son's girlfriend. He hoped you would not get tired of him and go back to Evan, as he was finding himself more in love with you with each passing second. The situation was wrong, but the singer had always believed everything happened for a reason. At least that's what his mother had told him growing up, and he had passed on to Evan.

"Baby, wake up. We are home, now," Paul said

"No, carry me inside! I'm too weak from the activities from the hotel and plane," you whimpered

"You little brat, you will do anything to be wrapped around me, won't you?" He asked

"Maybe is that a crime?" you asked

"It could lead to a punishment if you're not careful," Paul said, looking down at you

"I'll take my chances," you said, sitting up

"Out of the car, Y/N," Paul said sternly

"No, I want to sleep," you said before sticking your tongue out at the singer

Paul let out a low growl as the driver opened the door. He grabbed you by the shirt and shoved his lips against yours, feeling you tense up underneath him for a moment before giving in and kissing him back. The singer pulled away and then got out of the car, holding his hand out to you.

"Unless you want to be punished, you will take me hand and let me show you the house the proper way. If I carry you inside, I'm taking you straight upstairs for a fucking of a lifetime hand to god, I promise," Paul said, peering into the car.

A few minutes passed, and the guitarist took off his sunglasses to show he was serious. You grabbed his hand and allowed him to pull you out of the car gently while the driver gathered your bags. Paul led you to the front door before picking you up bridal style and carrying you over the three steps and the threshold to the living room of his mansion. You toppled on to the couch, pulling the singer down with you. The two of you laughed and exchanged breathless kisses between one another.

"Okay, I want you to go upstairs and catch a nap. I'm going to call my son and see what I can do about getting the rest of your stuff here." Paul said

"What room will I sleep in?" You asked.

"In mine, of course. I want you ready to go at any moment. Plus, I don't like sleeping alone. Did you and Evan not share a room?" He replied.

Paul looked at you, seeing your face fall at his comment, before the tears started forming in your eyes. The guitarist grabbed you and pulled you back to his lap, stroking your face as you sobbed. He leaned forward and kissed your lips, feeling panicked about the discomfort he had caused you. You wrapped your hands in his hair, holding him tightly against you. Paul pushed his tongue into your mouth and the two of them danced together slowly. His world stopped as he kissed you, feeling safe under your touch. He pulled away and started kissing your neck before you grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back.

"As much as I want to do this right now, your living room has cameras in them, and I don't feel like giving them a show." You said.

Paul moved over and grabbed the remote on the table, hitting a button making the cameras disappear. He lifted you to your feet and took your hand, leading you through the house. You stopped and admired every piece of art that hung in his mansion, making him smile softly down at you.

"If it will make you feel better, I will set up the guest bedroom for you until you are ready to sleep in the same bed with me," Paul said

"Are you sure that won't be a problem?" You replied

"If there was a problem, I would tell you right now at this moment. Now grab your bags and I'll show you the room then I gotta make phone calls about getting the rest of your stuff here and dinner made," the singer replied

The two of you quickly gathered your bags off the floor and Paul led the way up the stairs past several bedrooms until he came to the end of the hallway. The singer opened both bedroom doors, throwing his two bags inside the room before following behind you to the guest bedroom. He sat your bags on the bed before taking a seat and patting the spot next to him.

"Why don't you let me run you a hot bath and then we can nap together? It's been a long couple of days for the both of us." Paul suggested.

"That sounds amazing. I could use another one of your massage that you gave me at the hotel after dinner." You replied

"Get in there and relax. We will see about the massage after I gotta to make a couple of phone calls and I'll be up to check on you. Everything you could need is in the cabinets," paul said before standing up

He closed the door behind him and pulled out his cell phone, dialing a number he hadn't had to use in a long time, and held his breath as it rang in his ear. A few seconds later, a tired voice came across the line, grabbing the singer's attention. Paul cleared his throat and then spoke up quickly but quietly before grabbing a pen and paper and writing down the info coming from the other man.

"How long will it take you to get me that info on Y/N? Okay, make it about 3 hours and then send it all to my email. I want to make sure I'm making the right choice here before I dive in again. Yeah, I'm being careful Jerry," paul said before hanging up the phone.