Klaus

It was the morning after the 60s decade dance and Valencia was sound asleep in one of the many guest rooms of the Salvatore Boarding House. After everything that happened, Valencia didn't want to go home and be all alone. Jeremy was with Bonnie, who decided to stay at the old abandoned witches' house so Klaus wouldn't find her and realize she faked her death. Jenna was still staying at her college campus and John was off doing God knows what. Elena was staying with Stefan so when he asked Valencia if she wanted to stay over, she accepted.

Valencia was rudely awoken by her cell phone going off. She groaned before rolling over and grabbing her phone off the nightstand next to the bed. "Whoever this is, you better have a damn good reason for waking me up this early."

"Good thing I do then Via," Elena's voice came through the phone.

"Really, Elena? You couldn't just walk to the guest room I'm in. I know this place is big, but the walk from Stefan's room couldn't have been that long."

Valencia heard a man chuckle before Elena said, "I'm not there. I'm with Elijah."

"But you said you weren't here and last time I checked Elijah was daggered downstairs in the cell."

"I woke him up," Elena murmured.

"You did what?!" Valencia screeched now fully awake.

"Hello, Valencia," Elijah's voice came through the phone.

"Yeah, hi," Valencia greeted. "What the fuck do you think you're doing Elena?"

"I need answers, Via, and only Elijah has them. I need you to keep an eye on Damon to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid and keep Stefan occupied. I should be back by tonight. Hold the fort down for me, okay?"

"No! Not okay! None of this is okay! You need to come back now! You daggered Elijah, what's to stop him from handing you over to Klaus? If you did that to me, I would take you to Klaus just to spite you!" Valencia exclaimed.

"I'll come back after I talk with Elijah. I can trust him. I'll see you later, Via." With that, Elena hung up.

Valencia stared down at her phone, mouth opening and closing like a fish. What the hell just happened? Getting over her shock, Valencia jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to find Stefan or Damon. She skidded to a halt in the parlor at the sight of the two brothers standing there, the tension thick in the air around them.

"What's happening here?" Valencia asked.

Both brothers turned to her, their angry expressions falling at the sight of her. Valencia quirked an eyebrow as they stared down at her body. She looked down and realized she was still in her PJs but she didn't see the big deal. They were some of Elena's and they covered everything.

Valencia snapped her fingers in their faces and scolded them, "Snap out of it

Valencia snapped her fingers in their faces and scolded them, "Snap out of it. We got bigger issues at hand. Elena undaggered Elijah and is God knows where with him right now."