Bring It On

It was nighttime and an emotionless Valencia walked down the empty streets of Mystic Falls. She was bored and hungry which was a dangerous combination for a humanity-less vampire. Valencia stopped in the middle of the road and looked both ways before she laid down with her arms spread out. A few minutes passed before Valencia heard the sound of a car coming her way.

The car came to a stop a few feet away from Valencia and the driver got out of the car, running over to the blonde. The driver was a woman who crouched down next to Valencia and asked, "Are you all right? Was there an accident? Where are you hurt? Are you in pain?"

"I don't feel anything," Valencia responded.

"I have a blanket in my car. Try not to move. I'll call for help," the woman told her. She got up and ran over to her to get the blanket. She opened the trunk of her car and grabbed the blanket before turning to go back over to Valencia who was now right next to her. The woman was startled and asked, "What are you doing?"

"So beautiful," Valencia said as tucked a strand of hair behind the woman's ear. With a smirk, Via vamped out and bit into the woman's neck, moaning at the taste of the woman's blood. All of a sudden, she was ripped off of the woman, whose limp body fell to the ground. Valencia groaned and rolled her eyes when she saw Stefan standing between her and her meal. "Seriously?"

"That's enough," Stefan sternly told her.

"No, it's not. I'm still hungry so move," Valencia told him.

Stefan scoffed, he was not moving aside to let her kill the woman. "No. Your humanity is off now but that doesn't mean you have to be a killer. Trust me, I'm doing this for you because when you turn it back on, all the guilt of what you did will hit you at once. I'm not letting you go through what I went through."

Valencia rolled her eyes, "That won't happen because I'm never turning my humanity back on so you don't have to worry about any of that. Now, move."

Stefan stood his ground and refused to let Valencia past him. Annoyed and knowing that she wasn't going to get her way, Valencia walked away from Stefan and down the middle of the empty road. Stefan watched her go and sighed, he should've never told her to turn her emotions off. Everything she does, every person's life she takes will be on him.

————————

It was morning and Stefan and Damon were in the former's bedroom talking about what to do with Valencia and Elena. The blonde doppelganger was in the ensuite bathroom taking a shower but she could hear every word the two brothers were saying. It was amusing listening to them talk about her like they could make her do what they say. Little did they know that Valencia was also coming up with a plan of her own.

"So that's the plan? You're gonna take them back to school?" Damon asked, unsure of the plan Stefan came up with.

"Some normality will be good for them. They will also be surrounded by people that they can't feed from which is a plus," Stefan told his brother.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Damon voiced.

"Look, do you think I want to go to school and play chaperone? You can't go because you're not a student. Besides, you've got to go look for Katherine. I mean, we need this cure now more than ever."

"Not that anyone asked me, but I think taking them back to school is a great idea," Caroline said as she walked into Stefan's bedroom wearing a robe.

"Why are you here?" Damon asked the blonde.

"Uh, blame it on your fancy water filters. Your house has the only vervain-free showers in town," Caroline answered.

"Oh, yeah. The mayor put vervain in the water supply," Damon recalled. He clicked his tongue and said, "So many people to kill."