We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

It was the next morning and Valencia was still asleep with the sheets covering her naked body. The night and well into the early hours of the morning was filled with euphoric bliss and Valencia was tired. Satisfied but tired. She had no plans on waking up anytime soon but that went out the window when her enhanced hearing picked up on the shower running and woke her up.

Via sat up in the bed, holding the sheets to her chest as she did, and looked around Stefan's room. She saw their clothes scattered around the room and flashes of her and Stefan together went through her mind causing a big, giddy smile to grace her lips. She and Stefan took a big step in their relationship and she was not disappointed in any way.

An idea popped into Valencia's mind so she got out of bed and headed to the en suite bathroom where Stefan was showering. As quietly as she could, Valencia walked inside the bathroom and opened the shower door before stepping inside. She went to wrap her arms around Stefan's waist but he had heard her and turned around before she could.

"Hi, gorgeous," Stefan greeted as he looked down at her with a smile that matched the one she wore.

"Hi, handsome," Valencia greeted back before she stood on her tippytoes and kissed him deeply.

Stefan kissed back, his hands trailing from her hips over the curve of her ass before settling on the back of her thighs. Valencia encircled her arms around the back of his neck before jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist. Stefan backed her against the shower wall and rolled his hips.

"Stefan," Valencia moaned wantoning as she threw her head back. Her whole body was on fire. A fire that only Stefan could put out.

Stefan groaned, the way she moaned his name was like music to his ears. He wanted to hear it over and over again so he gave her not only what she wanted but he wanted too. The two couldn't get enough of each other and it showed as he took her in the shower before moving to the bed where they got lost in each other all over again.

————————

After their morning "activities" Valencia and Stefan got ready for school and were about to leave the boarding house. They were already late and should've been in a rush but neither of them really cared. After grabbing their bags for school, they made their way to the front door. They opened the door and there stood Damon about to open the door himself and come in.

"Hey," Damon greeted the couple.

"Hey," the two greeted him back with smiles.

Damon raised an eyebrow at their happiness and looked at them suspiciously. Something was different with them. As he studied them more, it hit him and a smirk made its way onto his lips. "About time. The sexual tension between the two of you was suffocating."

Valencia blushed profusely while Stefan gave his brother a 'really' look. Damon wiggled his eyebrows before he pointed at Stefan and said, "I need to talk to you. Alone."

"Well, that's my cue. I'll see you at school handsome," Valencia said. She went to leave but Stefan stopped her and gave her a quick kiss before letting her go.

Stefan shut the front door and then turned to Damon and asked, "What's up?"

Damon sighed, he really didn't want to have this conversation with Stefan. He didn't want to ruin his brother's happiness and he knew that what he was about to say would do just that. He wouldn't be surprised if Stefan hit him and it would be all Caroline and Elena's fault. They couldn't leave well enough alone and just had to discover something that would change everything between Stefan and Valencia.

Stefan stared at Damon in disbelief and anger after his brother had told him what Caroline and Elena had figured out. Stefan stood up from the couch he had sat down on and scoffed, "Sired? Really, Damon? That's absolute bullshit."