The Five

It was the next day and Valencia woke up in Stefan's arms, a smile curving her lips. She loved waking up like this and it always set her mood for the day. After waking up, she stayed in Stefan's arms basking in the feeling of safety and love he made her feel. Valencia didn't know that Stefan was already awake and was listening to her heartbeat. It was proof that she was there and he wasn't just imagining her presence.

Stefan kissed her cheek, "Good morning."

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" Valencia asked as she snuggled further into him.

"Good. Really good actually but that's because you were in my arms the whole night. How did you sleep?"

"The best night's sleep in a while but that's because you were holding me in your arms the whole night. You make me want to never leave this bed," Valencia said as she turned around so she was facing him but still in his arms.

"You in my bed forever? I'm okay with that

"You in my bed forever? I'm okay with that. More than okay, I love that idea," Stefan said as he gazed into her eyes.

Valencia smiled brightly and then pulled him into a kiss. It wasn't rushed or frantic but it was still breathtaking and full of love. Stefan rolled Valencia onto her back so he was on top and settled in between her legs. She brought her hands up and ran her hands through his hair, tugging on it slightly earning a groan from Stefan. Valencia moaned when he moved his lips down her neck and nipped at her sweet spot.

"Well, that's a sound I've never heard Tinkerbell make. It's also one that I didn't want to hear her make," Damon's voice sounded from the doorway.

The couple scurried away from each other as if they were caught by their parents. When they looked over and saw Damon, they both rolled their eyes before glaring at him. Damon had a triumphant smirk gracing his lips, proud of himself for scaring the two.

"What do you want Damon?" Valencia asked, sitting up and leaning back against the bed's headboard.

"I wanted to show you the things that I took from the hunter's RV after I almost lost my life thanks to one of his booby traps," Damon answered.

"And you chose now to show us?" Stefan asked in a 'really' tone.

"Yep. We also have to talk about me going to college so get up, get dressed, and come downstairs," Damon said and then left the room.

Stefan rolled his eyes before he got out of bed and went into his ensuite bathroom. Valencia threw the sheets and comforter off of her and went to get up but stopped when she realized what Damon said. "Did he just say he was going to college?"

————————

After getting dressed, Stefan went downstairs while Valencia got ready. Via took her good old time, not caring about some vampire hunter weapons. While she was curling her hair, Rebekah texted and asked her to meet her at the Grill. Valencia agreed, telling her that she'd be there in an hour. By the time Via was ready she had fifteen minutes before she had to meet Rebekah. She still managed to be late meeting Rebekah thanks to Stefan not being able to keep his hands and lips off of her when he saw what she was wearing.