༻004༺

Mackenzies POV

The next day I wake up at 7 due to my alarm. I wake up the others so that we aren't late. We all get ready and all that. "What do you guys want to eat?" My sister asks all of us, but before anyone could say anything I reply with "Pancakes" I look over at Mason as I say that, "Okayy" She responds and her and Brooke start making the pancakes. In the mean time, we go to the living room. "Did we just all fall asleep here yesterday?" Madeleine says out of nowhere. "Yeah I think so" I reply, not even turning to look at Maddy. After about 15 minutes the girls finished the pancakes, I have to sit beside Mason because I was finishing a episode of SpongeBob while the others were gone to eat, meaning I had to get the last seat. I awkwardly sit beside him and start eating. By the time we were done, it was 8:22. "We should start leaving now, by the way, you all are going by bus. You're parents will pick you all up after filming." Jules says, everyone nodding in agreement.

As we go on the bus, everyone takes their seats, the bus was pretty full today for some reason. There we only one seat left. oh shit. someone kill me rn. mason fucking thames. Not do I have to sit beside Mason at breakfast but I also have to sit beside him on the bus. Wasting no time, I sit beside him and I decide to text Jaeden and Sophia because I haven't in a while. Weird how they haven't texted me first, usually they would.

Mackenzie
Hey guyss!! We haven't talked in what seems like decades, I was wondering if we could like catch up with any news or tea y'all have?? 🫡

SOPH ‼️‼️
DUDE I THOUGH YOU WOULD NEVER TEXT, OMGG HIHIIII I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, JAEDEN IS BORING

Jaeden 💋
Shut up, you love me

Mackenzie
WOAH WOAH WOAH, WHAT DID I MISS???
BY THE WAY WHY DIDNT YALL TEXT ME FIRST? 😱🔫🔫

SOPH ‼️‼️
Sorry about that, yk with all you're filming stuff, we didn't know what days you can text or not so we better off decided to wait till you text first BUT WE BOTH MISS YOU SM
PLEASE COME BACK 🛐🛐

Jaeden 💋
Real^^^

Mackenzie
BRUH I MISS YOU GUYS TOO ☹️☹️☹️🫶🫶 CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN THOUGH 🫶🫶

SOPH ‼️‼️
ONG US TOO!! WE HAVE SM NEWS WE WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU IN PERSON 😱😱

Jaeden 💋
YES THERE IS SM DRAMA ITS CRAZY!!!

Mackenzie
CANT WAIT TILL I COME BACK OMGGG!!
SHIT I HAVE TO GO, BYEE LOVE BIRDS 😹🫶

SOPH ‼️‼️
ttyl 🤭

Jaeden 💋
BYEBYEE 🤭
Read 8:58

We finally arrive, and if I'm being honest, sitting with Mason isn't that bad, it's actually amazing, yk he doesn't talk (no offence to Sophia and Maddy because they would talk to you the whole ride) Mason really seems chill, but he really isn't, I mean he's still mad over something that happened like 8 years ago.

After filming for like 6 hours, we were finally finished. It took us longer to film today because we filmed a lot of it, Donna's screen time is finished as she died, i don't really mind the fact my character died, just kinda sad that she only got like 10 minutes of screen time. "Imagine your character dying" Mason laughs at me, "I hate you" I reply, rolling my eyes, "He is the most annoying person on this planet" I say, "He probably just has a crush on you, yk what they say, boys who annoy you just have a crush on you!" Madeleine reply's. "Oh shut up, ew!" I answer and she slightly chuckles at my statement. "Anyways bye Maddy, Jules is here!" I say, waking goodbye to Madeleine, "Bye!!" I hear her say before closing the door.

"How was filming today?" My sister asks me as I enter her car. "It was great apart from the fact Donna died" I slightly chuckle, and so does Jules. We pretty much don't talk the rest of the ride. Once we get home, I make myself some Mac n cheese and decide to go live on insta. "Are you and Mason dating?" I read out loud, "Nope, I guess we don't like each other that much at all to be honest" I answer, to be honest, I'd love to be friends with Mason, he's very dramatic though.. but then he seems nice, but he isn't nice. whatever I'm so confusing. After like two hours of being live. I finally decide to end the live.

I get into my pjs and lay in my bed until I get a text from Madeleine.

Maddy 🫶
hihi, sorry im texting so late, but I was wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow after filming? Mason,Miguel,Tristan,Brady and spencer are gonna be there! Sadly the rest can't make it! 🤭

Mackenzie
Oh I would love to!! What time tomorrow
and where?!

Maddy 🫶
Tomorrow at my house, the address is ********, and at like 5pm! You guys will also sleepover since we don't have filming the next day!

Mackenzie
Perfect! I'll be there, thank you!! 🫶🫶

Maddy 🫶
Great! 💗💗

I'm low key excited! I then decided to text Jules about it since I'm so lazy and unbothered to walk to her room and tell her. She replies with an 'Okay, I'll drive you there' like, name a better siblings than Jules! I turn off my phone and head to sleep.

I wake up at 7am on the dot the next day. I get dressed, brush my teeth and do my hair, I then go down to the kitchen. "Goodmorning" I greet Jules, "Goodmorning! You should pack your bag for later" She answers as I nod my head. I eat some eggos that Jules made for me and I then pack my bag. By the time I was finished it was already 8, you might be wondering why I'm going on set if my character died, well, I could chose not to, but I can still go if I want, which I am because they are still gonna be filming Donna in Finneys dream.

After 6 hours of filming, leading us to 1pm, Jules drives me to Maddys house. "I'll pick you up at 3pm tomorrow" Jules says as I walk out of the car, "Okay thank you!" I say, waving goodbye and walking into Madeleines house. I knock on the door and guess who opens it. the one and only mason thames. I don't bother talking to him and just brush past him. "KENZIE!!" Mandy says, running up to hug me, I give her a big grin and we both sit on her couch where everyone was, weird how I'm the last one here. "We should play truth or dare!" Tristan suggests, and we all agree. "Y/n, truth or dare!!" Madeleine asks, "Dare, I trust you" I reply, confidently. "I dare for you and Mason get along. As in no more fighting" She replies with a huge grin on her face, my smile drops. "oh" I reply, blankly, "How long?" I add on, looking at Mason, who didn't even turn to me.  "Just for today and tomorrow" Maddy replies. "This is boring" Brady adds, "Can we do something else, like watch a movie instead?.." Brady asks, which Madeleine agrees to. We ended up watching IT. "Wait before it starts, can someone help me get some snacks?" Madeleine asks, "I'll go!" Miguel responds as they both go and get snacks. "Hey Mason, can I talk to you real quick?" I ask, with a serious tone. I'm gonna ask him can we be friends again and start over. Because to be honest, I'm tired of fighting. "I guess" He replies, and we go upstairs to Madeleines bedroom. "I wanted to ask, can we really just not fight anymore?.." I start, Mason still looking at the ground. "Because like, I'm tired of fighting yk? Everyone gets along and we both get along pretty well with the others, but then there's us. fighting 24/7 over something that happened 8 years ago!" I start to yell a bit, just so Mason knows I'm dead serious, I mean it's a bit boring, yk like I'm tired of fighting at this point. I always was. "No. We cant stop fighting, you broke my leg so bad that I couldn't play football for 5 months! How could it of been THAT bad? Maybe because it wasn't a accident but on purpose." He starts to raise his voice a bit, "That was 8 years ago Mason! 8 years ago!! I apologised so many times!" I say, now we are practically yelling. "Whatever, and no, we cannot stop fighting, we will most likely be like this until our grave." He says and he walks out the door and back downstairs. what an absolute fucker.

A/N
HELLO GUYS, probably my longest chapter yet, but I wanna know if you guys want mason and kenzie to be enemies for like a few more chapters or for them to actually start to get along slowly?? I really need you're opinions because I have no clue!!
(1538 words)