༻013༺

Mackenzies POV

We finally arrive at the Thames's house, I was so tired I would fall asleep right now on the spot, "Excuse me Miss Thames, where can I go sleep?" I ask, putting all my bags down beside the front door, "You can go to Masons room honey, upstairs first room on the left!" She says, taking some bags from my sister and placing them beside the couch. "Thank you" I reply, walking upstairs to Masons room. He had plain white walls, with football posters on only his left wall. He has a pretty cool room with a window on the left of his bed. I flop onto the bed basically as soon as I walk in, a few seconds later, Mason walks in. He walks in with a lot of bags in his hands, which was obviously all his, mine where downstairs. "This is my room" He says, acting like I didn't know, "Omg really? I thought it was mine" I say, in a very sarcastic tone, causing him to slightly laugh. Are we considered friends at this point? I lay back down and slowly start to drift away to sleep. God I have been waiting to sleep for years.

I read 2:19am on the clock as I wake up from the so called sleep, I look over my my right and Mason is sleeping beside me. MASON IS SLEEPING BESIDE ME? He was probably forced to, it's not much of a big deal anyways. I lay back, trying to fall back asleep, though, I wasn't able to. I look out the window, revealing a dark sky with some shining stars, it was beautiful even though it looks like any other sky you would see. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

I wake up at 11:48am. Still half asleep, I look over to my side, Masons already awake on his phone, I was still so tired for some reason, it's like one night I stayed up till like 5am and I'm still tired from that. I assumed we didn't need to get up today because we all are still wrecked from yesterday, but I planned to hang out with Sophia and Jaeden today. OH SHIT I PLANNED TO HANG OUT WITH SOPHIA AND JAEDEN. I quickly sit up, grabbing my phone and texting the group chat, shit they've been spamming me for a whole 3 hours.

SOPH ‼️‼️‼️
HIHI KENZIE
HELLOOO
ME WND JAEDEN WANNA
HANG OUT!! IF YOU WAN TO
AND IF YOU ARENT TIRED
HELLO?!? KENZOOO

Jaeden 💋
KENZIEE
DUDE
HELLO
YOU THERE
OMGOMGOGMGMGM

SOPH ‼️‼️‼️
She's probably asleep

Jaeden 💋
true true
8:21 delivered

OMG SHIT
IM SO SORRY GUYS I WAS ASLEEP
OFCOFC WE CAN HANGOUTT
UHH SHOULD I ASK MASON TO COME?!?
OH AND SHOILD WE MEET IN THE WOODS?
YES? OKAY ME AND MASE ARE COMING TTYL

SOPH ‼️‼️‼️
WOAHWOAHWOAH WHATS HAPPENING
WE DIDNT EVEN AGREE, BUT SURE
ME AND JAE ARE ON OUR WAY TOO 🫶

Jaeden 💋
Mackenzie inviting Mason?!? 🫣🫣
WAIT?? MASE?..
Read by all 11:59

"Hey Mason, really weird question, but do you wanna hang out with me and my friends, like we can start getting ready now?" I question Mason, still in a sleepy voice. "I guess I don't mind, but that doesn't mean we are friends" He says, getting up and leaving to get dressed. huh?

After a minute of laying down a bit more, I get up, get dressed, and do my hair. I then walk into the kitchen and grab some waffles Jules and Brooke made. "I'm going to the woods with Jae and Soph, byebyee" I say "Okay, be careful though because it's a long way from here"
I hear my sister yell, as I close the front door, walking out with Mason behind me. Through out the bus ride and walk into the woods, he didn't say a word to me. I guess he's really on his period.

We finally arrive at a little brown bench in the middle of the woods, "They should be here soon" I say, as I start to look around to see if they are in sight. Until I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders, scaring me. "AHHH" I scream out, turning out to reveal the one and only, Sophia Lillis, oh and Jaeden. "KENZIEE" They both yell, wrapping they're hands around me, going in for a warm hug. "I MISS YOU SMM OMG" Sophia says, pulling me in for another quick hug, "Hihi jaee" I say, with a big grin plastered on my face, obviously, I hugged him again too. "Oh hello Mason" Sophia clears her throat, taking her hand out to shake his, I could see Jaeden was smirking, fucker #2. After Sophia shakes his hand, Mason pulls in Jaeden to shake his hand too, but Jaeden rejects it and gives him a side hug, I let out a small quiet 'oh' as I was really not expecting that. "Are you really that much of a fucker as Kenzie says?" Jaeden asks Mason, "She's the one" Mason replies, joining his lips together, creating a line. We pretty much just talk the whole time, we also get slushies and Jaeden and Sophia got purple tongues, disgusting. "Kenz, we should get going, Brooke texted me saying dinner is ready" Mason says, turning his face to me. "Kenz?" Sophia and Jaeden gasp out, which leaves me to blush a little, dude why am I blushing? It's just a nickname, Jaeden always used to call me that, "Let's go, come on" Mason adds on, pulling my hand towards the bus stop. "EHH BYEE!" I mange to yell out before Mason pulls me harder. "Dude what's up with you? First you hate me, then you're being nice to me, then you're a dick again, then you're kind, then you're calling me nicknames?" I say, with a confused-serious look on my face. "I don't know" is all he lets out. Wtf. Again, through out the whole bus ride and walk home, he didn't say a single word to me.

As we enter the house, we head into the kitchen for dinner. "We're leaving at 10am tomorrow by the way" My sister says, starting to eat her food. "Okay" I reply, taking a seat and eating my food.

After we eating, I call Mason to a private talk in his room. "I wanted to talk to you about something I have already talked about multiple times" I say, all in just two breaths. "It's gonna be pretty long though because I'm dead serious." I add on, "Okay first of all, about the talk at the airport, can we be friends? Like really, you've been kind of nice to me this whole time and I just- I thought we were friends yk? Umm. I'm really sorry, about the trampoline thing. I really am" I say, which is not long at all, dude why did I say that, I shouldn't be apologising now, I just made a fool out of myself, everything's happening so fast, I said so much stupid shit. "Fine. I kinda liked hanging out with you" He smiles. Making me smile aswell.

A/N
I'm so so sorry for making everything so fast, I'm so tired these days and there's sm in my life going on atm, and it's 13 chaps I thought why not just make them friends at this point, sorry if I'm going to fast I'm so unmotivated to write all of this. I'll prob make them date at like chap 20 or sm bc I have a lot planned. For the third time, sorry it's so rushed and fast.