༻006༺

Mackenzies POV

I wake up the next day feeling like absolute shit, fuck I forgot to shower yesterday omg. It was 8am which is pretty rare for me as I usually would be up at like 10am, But anyway, since I felt so dirty and disgusting I went in for a quick shower which wasn't that quick because it was practically an hour long, but after that, I put on a red sweater and some black leggings, I brushed my hair and teeth. I walk into the living room and notice that Jules is still sleeping in her room because she isn't in the kitchen or the living room. I make myself some Honey Hoops while checking if anyone texted me, my mom texted me asking how we both are. I then checked Snapchat and saw that Sophia absolutely spammed my snap.

SOPH ‼️
OMG OMG
KENSIEEE
ANWSER ME RN
PLEASE KENZIEEE
I NEED YOU
BROOO
OMGGGG
CMON ANSWERRR
HELLOOO
AREE YOUU THEREE
KENZIE
I THIS IS SERIPUS!! 

Mackenzie
OMG OMG WHAT!!?! 😱😱

SOPH ‼️
JAEDEN ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND  🤭🤭

Mackenzie
Oh really? That was so unexpected 🙄
DID YOI SAY YES?

SOPH ‼️
OFCC? DUDE 🙄🙄🫶
ANYWAYS HOW SRE YOUU?

Mackenzie
I'm good thanks for asking, how are you? ‼️

SOPH ‼️
I'm great! How's Mason? 😉😉

Mackenzie
Has Jae like brainwashed you or something? 💀 it's the same though

SOPH ‼️
OH ALRIGHT 🤭 WELL I GTG IM GOING ON A DATE WITH JAEDEN 🫶🫶 TTYL ML 💋

Mackenzie
HAVE FUN BAEE 🫶🫶🤭🤭

Omg that was like so unexpected. I'm gonna be third wheeling when I'm back, 100%. After eating, I wash my bowl and as I was doing so, Jules scared the living hell out of me. "STOP" I yell, slightly laughing, "Why would I?" She laughs. I leave the kitchen and walk into my room, yk the drill, I scroll on insta for a bit till I find this really good looking lad, "Jaden Walton?" I silently read out as I follow him. After like 5 minutes he finally follows me back. I slightly smile to myself. I'm probably not going to be doing anything today so I decided to ask go buy myself some sweets because why not. As I was walking down to the bus stop, I noticed someone familiar, the one and only Mason Thames. After waiting for about 10 minutes, the bus finally arrives, there was a lot of people going into the bus and soon I lost track of Mason. As I was choosing where to sit, I decide to sit at the very end, since there was one more space left at the back. I sit down just to realise Mason was beside me. can this day get any worse? I try to forgot the fact he's beside me and put in my headphones, listening to 'We Fell In Love In October' by girl in red. I realise that the next stop is my stop, and so I take my headphones off and put them back into my pocket. As I was looking out the window, the man on my left slowly pushed me over, causing me to move closer to Mason. "Sorry" I whisper as i try to push the man back. It was slowly getting out of hand since I was almost basically squashing Mason. "Excuse me can you please stop?" I ask the man, and we just turns to look at me, he slowly gets up and walks out the door, I follow as this is also my stop. What the fuck? I go into Lidl to get myself some sweets. As I'm paying, I see someone familiar, not Mason, not anyone from the black phone cast but, Jaden. As I finish paying I decide to walk over to him as he is also leaving. "Hello! You're jaden right?" I ask, causing him to turn and look at me, "Yeah, you're the girl who added me on insta??" He asks. "Yes, I'm Mackenzie, you can call me kenzie though!" I say with a big grin on my face. "Wanna go to my house? If you want to of course?!" He asks, woah that was fast. "What, oh yeah sure!" I reply as we start to walk towards his house. We pretty much didn't talk again until we got to his house. "Come in" he says, opening the door for me, "Oh thank you" I say, slightly smiling. "Ehh, wanna meet my siblings?" He says, scratching the back of his neck, "Oh sure" I reply, and we go upstairs. We walk into a room on the left, as we open the door it reveals a black haired girl laying down on her bed, on her phone. "This is my sister, Jayla, Jayla this is Kenzie" He says as the girl turns to us both and gives us a smile. "Nice to meet you. You guys like, dating?" She says, as I look over at Jaden and his face is as red as a tomato. "Ehh nope, we just met" He says, again, scratching the back of his neck. "Let's go to my brothers room.." He says, looking at me, his face was still a bit red.

We walk into a room wich I assume it was his brothers. Except nobody was in there. "Oh he must be out, you might get to meet him later, soo, wanna go up to my room instead?" I says, which I agree to. "WOAHH! You do baseball?" I say as we walk I to his room, he had baseball posters everywhere. "Yeah. It's pretty fun" He states, giving me a slight smile. "What do you want to do??" I ask, laying down on his bed. "No clue to be honest" He says while sitting next to me. Looking directly into my eyes, "You're eyes are very pretty" I blurt out. shit I said that out loud. "Really?" He says, raising his eyebrows and giving me a smirk, oh and the fact he was blushing lightly too. Is he flirting with me? No. He isn't I'm just stupid. "Hey ja- oh, im not interrupting anything am I?" A boy comes in, he has really short hair, he looks a lot like Jaden, it's just the hair and the eyebrow slit, woah an eyebrow slit. "Oh no, no, no. What do you want Javon?" Jaden says, quickly pulling away from me, "Ohhh, you're new girlfriend?" Javon smirks, "No, she's just a friend!" Jaden says as he gets up and pushes Javon out of the room. "Sorry about that, that's my twin, Javon" He starts, siting back next to me. "Very identical twins" I smile, causing him to smile aswell.

Posted by onwardjdub

Onwardjdub : 🫶

Tagged : mackenzieleblanc

COMMENTS TURNED OFF
(sorry I'm very lazy)

A/N
bruh I'm sorry if all of this is going to fast I never rlly planned how this story is gonna be I'm just adding random shit as I'm going on so sorry if this story is shit, I'm very aware it is 😧 (1161 words)