༻014༺

Mackenzies POV

The next day, I wake up to the sun Blasting though Masons curtains, except I was practically blind because he sleeps with his curtains open. I read 8:32am on my phone, jeez why do I always wake up so early, I lay on my back and see that Jayla has been spamming me for the past 2 hours, who the fuck gets up at  6am?

Jayla 💟
MACKENZIEE
OMGG GUESS WHAT
YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT
DUDE
HELLOOOO
ANYWAYS, WE ARE COMING TO
THE UKK!!!! BECAUSE JAVON IS
ACTING IN A MOVIE THATS IN THE UK,
WE ARE ALSO STATING OVER AT YOURS!
OUR PARENTS TALKED ABOUT IT ALREADY!!

Mackenzie
DUDE?!? OMGOMG REALLY!?! BRO THIS IS THE BEST 😦😦😦‼️‼️

Jayla 💟
IKRIKR 😍😍

Mackenzie
WAIT TTYL MY SISTER IS CALLING ME
read 8:38

"MACKENZIE FOR GODS SAKE" My sister yells, bursting into Masons room, waking him up. "Oh sorry Mason" She adds on, and gives me a look, meaning we are going. "It's only 8?" I say, because yesterday she said we're leaving at 10. "Mom wants us home early, the Waltons are coming to ours at 1am" She says, heading out the door. "Can I come with you guys" Mason says, looking over at me while still laying down. "What? Why?" I say, in a confused tone, "Oh so you're saying you don't want me to come?" He sarcastically says, widening his eyes, "No no, of course I want you to come, no no, I mean. Just asking, why?" I respond giving home a slight smile. "I'm friends with Jaden" He says, "Oh? Well sure, ask you're mom and you can stay with us for a week. I mean, I mean, if you want, and it doesn't need to be a week" I say, getting up, "Sure, I'll ask my mom" He replies.

I get ready and all that and both me and Mason then go downstairs. "Mom, can I come with Kenzie to her house for a week?.." Mason starts, making me slightly blush at the sound of him saying 'Kenzie' mostly because he ALWAYS used to call me Mackenzie, even when we were younger. "What? I mean sure, if that's okay with Mackenzies parents" His mom replies, making Mason smile, dude is he really friends with Jaden? "I'm sure my mom won't mind! If Brooke can come too it would be great" Jules says, looking over at Brooke who was already sprinting to her room, to back her bag obviously. "Let me make sure, I'll text Angela and see if that's okay with her" Masons mom says, with a smile plastered on her face.

After a few minutes of me and Mason playing 'This Is A Game Of Concentration' and Brooke and Jules doing whatever, Masons mother walks into the room, "She said it's okay! You two go pick you're bags then" She says with a slight smile and a sigh. After waiting for less than 10 minutes, the two come downstairs with their bags in their hands, they each had 2 bags. "Okay! Let's go! Thank you Miss Thames! See you later!" My sister says, all four of us walking out the door. "Come on guys, mom wants us to come home early" Jules adds on, putting all the bags in the trunk.

We stop at a gas station, meaning we are almost at my house, "Mason and Kenzie, can you go get us some coke and you can both get yourself something" My sister grins, handing me a tenner. "What drink do you want?" I ask Mason, as we both stand in front of the drink isle. "Pepsi" He replies, picking up a Pepsi can, "Ew you have the weirdest taste in drinks you're disgusting" I joke, but seriously, Pepsi is disgusting I wanna throw up after drinking it. I grab myself Fanta and two cokes, "Want anything else?" I question him, turning towards him in which he shakes his head.
We pay for the things and get back into the car. And before we know it, we're home.

"Mom and dad aren't here yet? Weirdd" I mumble, placing my bags down up in my room. "I haven't been here in ages, wasn't this Jules's old room?" Mason scares me, "Dude you scared me, oh and yes it was" I say, letting out a slight smile while laying in my bed. God how much I missed this room. Just as I roll over, I hear a car park into the driveway, "They're here" I yell, running downstairs with Mason behind me. As I step off the last step, my parents walk through the door with shopping bags in their hands. "MOM! DAD!" I yell, running up to hug them tightly. "You guys didn't give us time to make some dinner!" My mom slightly jokes, hugging all of us, including Brooke and Mason. "Woah you've gotten very handsome young man" My Mom spoke, messing Masons hair up. "Thank you very much" He replies, with a huge grin on his face. "Oh look at you darling! You're gorgeous!" My mom tells Brooke, leaving her with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Thank you!" She replies, walking back to Jules room with Jules of course. "So what would you guys like for dinner?" My dad spoke, putting all the groceries into the fridge and cupboards. "Maybe we can just order McDonald's?" Mason suggests. "Not a bad idea, yeah sure we will so!" My dad responds, with a grin on his face. I walk back upstairs and check the time, 1:14pm woah wasn't it just 10am?

TIMESKIP TO 5PM

Me and Mason are just chilling in my room, both scrolling through Insta/TikTok, I take my headphone out of my bottom drawer and listen to music from them, I do that for about 30 minutes, basically almost falling asleep to the sound of sex, drugs, etc. by Beach Weather when the music suddenly stops, fuck my phone died, I slowly get up and charge my phone. As I have nothing to do, I take my laptop out to play Roblox, because why not?? I play Fashion Famous because Madeleine kind of made me addicted to it as we always played it at her house. "Can I join you?" Masons questions, looking over in at my laptop, "Yeah of course! What's you're username?" I respond, leaving the game so that I can't friend him. "Masontoeser" He says, slightly going red from embarrassment, "Don't worry, mine is pinkyunicronpie, mine was made four years ago" I slightly chuckle, noticing he was embarrassed. We play Roblox for at least like 4 hours, I mean, who knew Mason was so fun to hang out with.

At like 10:23 we both fall asleep, forgetting that the Waltons are coming over in 4 hours.

A/N
hihi guys sorry for the short chap