༻010༺

Mackenzies POV

All four of us are woken up by Maddy's neighbours mowing the lawn. "What the fuck it's 6am?!?" I yell, putting my phone back down. "They always do that, I'm used to it by now" Maddy says, turning back to her side. I scroll on tiktok for like and hour because they have been mowing the lawn for a legit hour. "Is anyone still up?" I say out loud, looking around the room just to find Mason not asleep but on his phone. Let's pretend I never said that. I stay up till 8am till Miguel and Maddy wake up. "Goodmorning guys!" Maddy starts, stretching.  I reply with a light 'Goodmorning' before I get a notification on my phone, from Jules.

Jules 💗
Heyhey Kenzo, so at 2pm, Masons parents are gonna pick you up, I know you probably aren't happy about that but mom and Masons mom still have a lot of contact, so so sorry. I'm going to party so you will stay at Masons house till 5am, which I will pick you up then.

Mackenzie
WHAT THE FUCK?!? CANT I STAY AT MIGUELS?!? OR MADDYS??? AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PARTY YOU DONT KNOW ANYONE HERE?!?

Jules 💗
First of all. LANGUAGE. Second of all, because mom doesn't know Miguel or Maddy. And I'm going with Brooke and her friends. Goodbye.

Mackenzie
OMG
DUDE
JULESS
PLEASE
IM NOT GOING WITJ THEM!
PLEASE PIKC ME UP
I BEG OMG
PLEASE
PLEASE
ITS TOO LONG

Delivered 8:21

"What's wrong?" Maddy asks me, noticing I was angry. "I have to go home with Mason and stay at his house" I whisper to her, making sure the boys wouldn't hear. "Why couldn't you stay with me??" She asks, making her bed. "Because my mom knows Masons mom and she trusts them the most" I reply, in a annoyed tone. "Right" she replies.

After getting ready and all that, we head downstairs to have breakfast. We have cereal with milk obviously. We quickly finish it and by the time we are, it was 10:08. "Can we play roblox" I hear Maddy say, "Yeah sure" I reply, taking my laptop out of my bag. "Boys? Wanna play roblox?!" She asks the boys, which they reply with a simple nod. We all turn our laptops/computers on and go Into roblox. Before anyone could choose the game, I yell "WE ARE PLAYING DOORS." Which leaves the rest to having to agree as I basically forced them to. First Maddy died because of rush, then Miguel died because of screech, which leaves me and Mason together, we enter door 50. "We need to find eight books, Thames" I say, crouching in the game. "I found one already, Leblanc" He replies, causing the others, including me, to laugh.

We ended up dying because of the figure. "We were so close dude!" I yell, almost basically rage quitting. "I swear man" I hear Mason agree. It was already 1pm because after doors, we played tower of hell and a bit of adopt me because Maddy absolutely BEGGED us to. Meaning we played for liek 3 hours. We played truth or dare for like 30 minutes till Miguel interrupted the game, "Hey guys, my dads here, I need to go, thank you for inviting me, byee!" He says, hugging us all goodbye. "Bye!" The rest of us yell as he walks out the front door and into his fathers car. "Sooo, what do we do now?" Madeleine starts, as we all sit down on the couch. "My mom will be here in 30 minutes by the way" Mason say, "Oh alright, you guys are gonna leave me" Maddy says, in a sarcastic tone which she added fake crying too. "Are you guys hungry? I have some chocolate? Or if you guys want we can make something else?" She asks, breaking the awkward silence. "Actually, can I just have some water?" I ask, "What, oh yeah ofc!" She replies, walking over tot the kitchen to get some water for me, "Here you go" She says, handing me the cup of water, "Want anything Mason?" She then turns to Mason who just shakes his head, continuing to scroll on his phone. "Ooo, who's dms have you slid into?" She jokes, causing me to slightly laugh, "Nobodys" He, also slightly laughs, turning his phone off and putting it down. We really just sit and talk about random shit that comes to our minds, when Masons mom finally comes at 2:32.