༻011༺

Mackenzies POV

I wake up at 7:53am, my sister isn't here yet, wtf. I walk into the living room and see Brooke and Jules sleeping on the couch which can also be made into a bed. I mouth a small 'oh' and I then go into the kitchen and grab myself a glass of water and take a pancake that was on the table. I sit down and scroll through insta while eating the pancakes, then Mason comes into the kitchen and also takes a pancake. He sits in front of me and scrolls through, tiktok? I'm pretty sure as I heard a lot of the sounds. Sometimes I catch him staring at me, maybe he just really has a staring addiction. Other than that, we pretty much just sit in silence until we both finish eating. "Hello hello, we are leaving in 20" My sister walks into the kitchen, "Oh okay" I say, looking over at Mason who was already staring at me. I wash my dish and walk into Brooke's room, I find her sleeping in her bed and so I quietly pack my things and get my bag.

I walk back into the living room and place the bag beside the couch which wasn't a bed anymore. I watch TV and soon after, Mason comes beside me, not practically beside me but like there's a place in between us. We were watching SpongeBob, I mean I don't mind it as I still sometimes watch it while eating breakfast but I already watched this episode so ig you could say that it's boring? "Can we watch something else?" I ask, looking over at Mason with the remote in his hands. "Watch it or don't" He replies, not even taking a glance at me, "Damn I just asked" I laugh to myself, why did I do that? It's not even funny?

"Cmon Kenzie we are leaving" I hear Jules say, walking over to the front door with both Masons mom and Brooke walking behind her. I walk up beside Jules as Brooke and Miss Thames give us a goodbye hug. "Thank you, bye!" I say, closing the door. "Let's get McDonald's omg" Jules demands as we walk into the elevator to go downstairs.

We make it into McDonald's at 9:34, we get our order and sit down at a table for two. "Soo, how are you getting along with Mason?" She asks, shoving food in her mouth, "It's the same, Jules, he wont accept the fact that it was an accident" I say, taking a bite out of my nuggets, "You should really talk to him, I miss hanging out 24/7 with Brooke without her having to go an hour later because Mason wants to leave, BECAUSE you guys don't get along" She says, taking a sip out of her coke. "I tried Jules, I tried" I say, "He just wont accept the fact it was an accident, it's Mason, he will always be like that, he's so childish though I swear" I add on. "I'll get Brooke to talk to him then" She says, taking another bite out of her burger. "Okay fine. I guess. But he will apologise or whatever Brooke tells him to do and he will act the same." I say, in a disappointed tone. do I really wanna be friends with Mason? "Nah, he listens to Brooke more than anyone else" She adds on. I slightly nod and we both finish our McDonald's.

"Excited to go back home next week?" Jules asks and as we both step into her car. "Yeah, I miss mom so much and Jaeden plus Sophia, oh by the way did I tell you they got together?" I say, looking over at her, "Oh really? I kind of got that, I caught them kissing once" She replies, which makes me burst out laughing for no reason at all. "Yeah no, I saw they insta" She adds on. I slightly nod to myself, I kind of forgot about them.. I'm such a shit friend dude.

We finally arrive home and both me and Jules go into our rooms, I just lay down on my bed and play subway surfers a bit, then I check out insta. And do random ass shit I normally would
do. I'm actually so excited to go back home because then I can finally hang out with Sophia and Jaeden, although I will miss everyone such as Miguel,Maddy, ect, because they live in different country's. Like, Miguel lives in Spain, Maddy lives in the USA, so do the others. Basically me,Mason and Miguel live in different country's apart from the USA. And both me and Mason live in the UK.

I shower, brush my teeth and do my hair, at 10:43pm. I eat some waffles and head to bed. I notice Sophia texted me.

SOPH ‼️‼️
KENZIE OKGOMG YOURE COMING HOME THIS TIME NEXT WEEK 🤭🤭

Mackenzie
DUDEDUDE IM SO EXCITED 🫣🫣 EXPECT EPT FOR THE FACT I HAVE TO SIT BESIDE MASONS ON THE PLANE

SOPH ‼️‼️
Thought y'all would be getting along at this point to be honest 🙄 I really wanna meet him like frfr

Mackenzie
Well too bad, he wont accept the fact it was a accident and I apologised ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

SOPH ‼️‼️
Damn, I really wanted to meet him 😒

Mackenzie
Too bad mate 😝😝
ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU AND JAEDEN??
OH HOW WAS YOUR DATE?!?

SOPH ‼️‼️
He took me to my fav restaurant, and we stayed over at a hotel for two days 🤭👏

Mackenzie
Oooo, man I wish I had a relationship like you and Jaeden 😒

SOPH ‼️‼️
You got Mason 🤭

Mackenzie
Ew no. He doesn't even like/wants to be
friends with me 💀

SOPH ‼️‼️
You always say how much you are gonna talk to him about int sorting shit out, which I'm pretty sure you did loads of times. Write him a fucking 100 (more the better) paragraph and he will feel bad because you spend ages on writing it, and BOOM, next thing you know you're dating him.

Mackenzie
Woah woah woah, slow down. Mason isn't like that, if he doesn't like someone or someone did something to him, like absolutely NOTHING will convince him to forgive you, he has to forgive you himself

SOPH ‼️‼️
Ohh, hes that type of a person, right, can you please at least try, because like only if you knew how much I wanna meet him!! ☹️☹️

Mackenzie
Okay, okay, I'll try my best. Just for you 🫣

SOPH ‼️‼️
LOVE YOU SMM ML 🤭💗💗💗

Mackenzie
ANYTHING FOR YOU ML 💍💍
I  need to go rn, byebyee 🫶 tell Jaeden I said hi if he's at yours 💋

SOPH ‼️‼️
ANYTHING FOR YOU TOO, BYEBYEE 💋💋

And with that, i fall asleep right after I turn off my phone, well not right exactly as I did plug in the charger into my phone and all that.

A/N
so sorry for taking ages to post this chap, I was with my fam 🫶