chap 5

Last chap review

I do as she says I focus on them all and feel all their auras and focus on my favorite memory of my family and me going on a vacation when I was young before lit all fell apart. When I focus a big light engulfs me and I feel pain at first the bruises cuts and scrapes all disappear and I am wearing a new outfit and wings. I look to my attackers and on instinct, I say death to hell with you and a bright light comes from my hand and turns them to ash. I then hear more wolves and all of a sudden they see me and stop and shift into humans what the fuck that is impossible? Oh yeah, werewolves are real.

Natalia POV

The wolves shift to Rowan Alex and 3 others I do not know I quickly turn and continue to run and try to fly while having these brave idiots on my tale. I keep trying to take off but end up falling and finally, I take off but how the fuck do I steer oh well I will figure it out as I go. I fly over the trees it is so exhilarating and fun that I get a high adrenaline rush hits and I never want to stop but I soon come across what im looking for my temple on the beach. I quickly land and run in and find they are still following me shit I run and go into the temple past the guards and say the King and I are having a disagreement hold them off but do not harm them in any way or you will die. I get a questioning look from Larry one of my security officers and say do not ask now do your job. And quickly run into the compound and go straight to the weapons room and here Rowan and Larry are Arguing. And I start the drills with my wings to prepare for anything even if nothing comes I need to be prepared and as I turn back around Rowan comes barging in with Alex and sees me fucking pissed at him and he knows it. He stops and says I apologize my Queen. I was wrong and I will never speak like that again even in death I will never speak that way about you again. I look at him in the eyes and I notice I see this aura surrounding him. The Aura is a pinkish purple and the voice comes back in my head and says he is truly sorry. I am Hope Princess of the fallen angels and you are a fallen angel my human Natalia I claim you as my new person in this life and make you and your mate immortal till the end of my days as an angel. So it was not a dream you are real. Hope replies with yes, I am real dear I am a fallen angel. What attire you were now is now your true fore and you will never get rid of the wings all the attire you where will automatically change to blue and black and your makeup will never change and as time progresses you will be stronger. Now forgive your mate for trying to protect us, my dear. I shift back to the real world and see Rowan and Alex looking at my new attire Rowan speaks and says You are one of the fallen angels. My angel now feels like a better nickname. Rowan, wolfie sounds like a good nickname for you too. As for your question Yes, I am a fallen angel. I am the Princess of them. You, Rowan, are mate, yes but that does not mean you can get away with being an asshole now come here and I will show your men what happens when they piss off the Queen of Death. Rowan did as I said and I then kicked his balls and stomped on his foot and gave him a bloody nose in less than a minute and said take this as a warning. I then helped him up and said go home I have a business to attend to and I know you have a company to run now off with you. They all leave and as they leave I got a call from my sister.

The call

N: Hello Della how may I help you, dear sister?

D: I was wondering if I could come to see you at rowans tonight.

N: who told you I was staying there?

D: so I was correct you are staying with him so how is he? Is he nice or is he a dick personality-wise?

N: He is nice but sometimes does not know how to deal with being told no and then bees a dick but I took care of that im sure he will behave now.

D: What did you do Natalia?

N: I did nothing that bad just kicked him in the balls and gave him a bloody nose.

D: NATALIA WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

N: he pissed me off. I will see you later do you have his address or not?

D: yes I do I got it from mom and dad. See you later.

Call ended

I then head towards the exit of the weapons and go to find Sebastian. I was thinking along my walk about calling Sebastian, Seabass and seeing how he reacted. Mwahaha im is so evil of a friend. Now the next important matter is how am I going to hide my wings That is going to be hard these wings are pretty but also super long and noticeable. Everyone will know I Am the queen of death. Now how am I going to hide? I could just go on night missions. I am snapped out of my thoughts as aI walks into Sebaasses Office. I Startle him when I say Hey Seabass. He jerks up like he was falling asleep while sitting at his desk and I notice the bags under his eyes and say seriously instead of my usual playful tone. Sebastian when was the last time you went home and saw your kids, and wife, ate an actual meal, and went to bed and slept more than 2 hours? He takes a while to respond and that gives me confirmation it has been a while. I stop his train of thought when I say, do not come back here for a week spend time with your family and get some sleep and tell rose I said hi. I get him up and look at the papers and pick them up and shove them in his briefcase and take it and walk Sebastian to my car and drive him home and drop him off and go to Rowans before Della gets there.