chap 10

Natalia pov

    Hearing hope to handle the situation made me proud. I don't know why I'm always proud but this felt different. Though right now i need to go out and so once Rowan falls asleep tonight i will go to the temple alone i just need to be alone and by myself to wallow in the self hate i still have that none can see. I come back in full control and look at ROwan seeing him sad at himself makes me almost feel bad if i was not still mad about what he did. I know Hope told him we forgive him but I don't forgive easily and he better learn this quickly if he wants me to be his mate. I have the rage of unpredictable wildfire but never let it simmer too long. I looked at the clock and saw the picnic and our conversation lasted  quite a bit. It is now around 8 in the evening.I look back at Rowan and see he is looking at me for a reaction. I do not give him the satisfaction of seeing me upset. I make my face impassive and stone cold. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom and lock the door and turn on the shower. I hear Rowan at the door an instant later saying he is sorry and I am being childish that he thought I forgave him and is wondering why I'm acting cold. He then says to open the door and I completely ignore him as I undress and get in the shower. As I get in the shower I think about how I was right to think this was all too good to be true.The feel of the brutally hot water mirrors my anger and rage boiling with the time being and waiting to be released. I take my time and wet my hair, grab my shampoo that was oh so nicely put into this bathroom and squirt a bit on my hand and make a lather and wash my hair. I then take my conditioner and do the same then I take my loofa and grab my rose nightshade soap that smells like roses and well nightshade. I make my loofa bubbly and scrub away the dust and the sweat, tears and emotions from the day. After that is done I rinse out the conditioner and turn the water out and get out and dry off and wrap my towel around me and open the door and of course Rowan is right there standing. He tries to speak and I hold my hand up and say if I wanted to hear your apologies and excuses I would have asked and right now I'm done listening to this shit and just because Hope forgave you doesn't mean I have that it will take time. I then close my eyes, hold back the tears and walk to my closet grab the clothes I do not mind getting blood on. I then do my hair and grab my purse and head for the door when Rowan stops me saying where are you going. I answer sassily with where do you think i'm going out. Rowan then has the audacity to ask why. Like really men. I reply even more sassily because I need to have some time to think. Plus I dont want to kill any of your fucking puppies who think they are stronger than they are. And also for I don't downgrade your feelings. So with the last word I turn and walk out the door to my car and drive off to the misfits. On the way I call sebastian.

The call

S: Hello my queen, how is your day?

N: Cut the pleasantries I need to get anger out.

S: ok, and what am I to do for this?

N: don't let anyone piss me off unless they want to die and today will be bench mark day as well.

S: what! No benchmarks are in a few weeks.

N: Who calls the shots around here Sebastian me or you?

S:me my queen you are never around any more.

N: Sebastian, who is the one that signs your pay?

Who is the one that can kill you in seconds?

Who is the queen of you?Who owns the whole world?

Who is Sebastian ?

S: oh Natalia so naive thinking a woman can run a ring such as this.

I rule it all you are just for show.

N:That is Sebastian, I'm done with your bullshit.

I hang up the phone and step on the gas and see I'm being followed. I go faster with my speedometer edging 250 mph.  I then am just about to pull in when they suddenly back end me. I pull in with them behind me and yell for my guards who do not come. I see who is stepping out of the car.SABASTIAN that twerp. He then asks in a sickly sweet tone will you hand it over willingly or will I have to take it. I reply with no you will never get the misfits over my dead body. He replies with well that is no problem and pulls out a gun. I take mine out while shifting to my angel form and say drop the gun now and you can live. Sebastans only reply is the shaking of his head and cocking the gun and moving his hand to the trigger. I quickly pull the trigger realizing he will not go down without a fight. I pull the trigger at the same time as Sebastian and he falls to the ground as I get hit in the shoulder by the bullet. I then drag his body across the parking lot to the guard shack and see no guards. I head inside and follow the noise of screaming HELP LET US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! I unlock the door quickly, hating the sound of my family in distress . As I open it and back up a step or 2 to let them out I ask who did this. Their reply is sebastian.