Chap 12

Rowans pov

I sit next to della doing my work as the Medic comes out covered in the blood of my love and speaks but all i managed to hear was the words she will recover and be okay. I immediately set all my work stuff on the floor and spoke in a happy manner of just finding out my love will survive. I ask the Medic if we can all see her. The medic says yes but she is still sleeping and tries not to wake her. I turn to the medic and nod and stride off towards the dining room where Della is already holding her sister's hand. I walk up next to Della and ask her if she would like to stay alone or if it would be okay if I stayed with her. I look at Della for any sign of an answer till I get one that is you may stay and I know she may be resilient to see love and or trust. Sebastian was one of her friends for years before now knowing her this will take a toll on her stability so now she might need more reassurances that you will not leave her like so many have. Just know that she may not show it well but she really does love you that she is just scared to admit it. Why would she be scared of Della? She is scared due to the fact she doesn't want to be hurt again and also the few things that will be revealed at the family dinner next week. There a family dinner ? Tes Rowan did Natalia not tell you about them she is supposed to go but it is like herding cats trying to get her to go. I bet she did not tell you because she does not want to go to them. Well I think it is a splendid idea to have a family dinner. I will make sure she goes to the next time because I wish to go to one. Before she gets too mad at me I know she loves me and all but she seems hostile at most times. I just don't know how to get to her and help her see I'm an ally not an enemy. If You look at me she will see that soon it may be hard now but once she opens up you will see the overly sarcastic smart loving person she is.The thing is she never means to hurt your feelings or anything. She is just trying to survive and feel safe. Della, why does she not feel safe? I have tried to make her feel safe and I don't know how to make it safer besides to have her near at all times but god knows she would hate me for it. She would Rowan but for her it takes time and patience for her safety is hard to come by and her opening up this much is the most she has opened up in years. But it does take time with her. She has been hurt many times before. Just as I'm about to respond to Della, the door to my house swings open Revealing Natalia's parents. I turn to them and ask are you here to hurt your child more or are you here to apologize. Why would we ever hurt our lovely child? She is truly one of a kind. At that moment I heard stirring in the and Natalia had woken up due to her parents and i's conversation and it was not Natalia who was in control it was hope and hope could be vengeful and next thing i know is she went ballistic. Welp there goes the idea of bedrest. I look to see her injuries and I see hope heals them when she took over and now there was a bright flash of light when she shifted to her fallen angel and looked straight at her supposed parents and said Answer the question you were asked. As she said that my pack and new people /angels started flashing or running into the room forming a circle all prepared to fight. I shifted knowing her parents are probably not human if hope took over. As I shifted the rest of the pack one by one shifted following my lead. All the sudden hope spoke again and said ANSWER HIM NOW. They still did not answer and I spoke. I know now you are not human so tell me is anything that you say real ? Of course it is but if you want proper introductions we are not human we are that of both living and dead we are Skins. We adopted both of our children and now to tell you we are nameless and being nameless is a price none can pay and we have not been named and only one can name us. Then it clicked Natalia's parents are nameless but what if Natalia named them. It seemed at that moment she had the same idea as me. She spoke with such calmness it was chilling to the bone when she said I name these skins forever banished from existence and erased from the world. As she finished her sentence they poofed in a mist of black sparkes. In the poof they screamed and now that they are gone I turned my attention to the new angels. As i was about to say something they bowed to Natalia saying your majesty the old queen has passed you are to take her place once you acquire a husband for the rest of time. I speak up and say The princess is already arranged to marry. The angels shift and look to me in explanation and then look back at the queen and look around and slowly realize that the separate kingdoms will become one realizing I am the one she is to wed. The angels look to Hope who is still in control emitting a powerful aura. The angels then ask Your majesty you can not be real thinking of marrying a Wolf he is not an angel. I look to hope to see what she says and she replies with he is my mate, wolves and angels get mates and he has been bonded with me since the beginning of time. I will marry my mate and those who disprove will be....