Prologue

Its been six years that Liam fell in love with someone who was as mysterious and handsome. He thought it was love at first sight. They were perfect for each other.

Their first meeting was quite unexpected, but Liam thought of it as a lucky faith and pushed his thoughts away. They started to see each other, having continuous talks.

His elegance and intelligence immediately charmed Liam. He was the light of Liam's life and soon they got intimate with each other, Liam wasn't the type of person who would just give themselves in, he gave in cause that guy made him feel safe and Liam didn't have any reason to doubt him.

He was caring and careful. ALWAYS.

2022 where it was normal for males to get pregnant thanks to science and mixed genes. What Liam didn't expect was to be pregnant, he wasn't shocked cause he already knew that he could get pregnant.

But what worried Liam was that he was scared to tell that person that he is pregnant with his child. Liam wasn't sure that his baby's father would even want the kid.

But soon Liam was glad that he didn't tell about the baby, he found something about that man that crushed his soul and which made Liam scared of him.

MAFIA BOSS.

Liam was pregnant with a Mafia's baby. So he did what he thought would be best for him and his baby. He left Italy and settled down at Cuba. Where nobody knows him.

But 6 years later everything changed.