7

I take Liza's hand and walk her to my bedroom. I was hoping I will share a bed with Liam.

I miss him so much. I wish I could kiss him till he's out of breath. Hug him close to my body. Feel his heat, smell his body.

Be finally with him but I got rejected. So, now I will
at least let our daughter be my company.

He really thinks I know how to take care of kids. I mean, you use common sense but I don't know some special shampoos or braids.

If I knew about her, I would have prepared myself
but this is a bomb in my plans.

So now I have to redo one of the rooms to her bedroom and I need to do it quickly. I will do a double payment if it's necessary.

Firstly, I want her to have only the best. Second, if she's out in her room, my bed will be free for another visitor.

"Okay, lay here." I put her on the bed and cover her
with a duvet. I kiss her forehead.

"Will you tell me a bedtime story?" she looks up to
me.

"What? Oh." I clear my throat, "Or you can tell me about how you and daddy lived, hm?" I lay next to
her, "in Cuba." I whisper.

She bites her lip. "Ehm. We lived in a house- it was pretty and there was a beach next to it. We swam in
the sea almost every day."

Mmm," she pouts her lips thinking, "I miss uncle, Niall"

"Niall?" I frown.

"Yeah, he was with us a lot and he has a girlfriend"

"So this Niall was living with you?"

"No. Just us."

"Hm, okay. Did you like it there?"

"Yes, but like-here too. I like gelato."

"Gelato? Yes. Who doesn't like it? I will buy you some."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by some voice. I look to the door to
see Liam.

"Good morning." He smiles. "Sorry, just sleep, I was just checking on you. The breakfast is ready and I put some boxes into my room. The boxes are stupid by the way"

I rub my eyes. "Why aren't you in bed?" I say.

"Couldn't sleep. I'll get a coffee!"

I frown at him. "Come here. Get some rest with us." I pet on the bed.

"No, I'm good."

"Yeah, Dada, come here." Liz whines and lays next to me.

"Ehm... Fine" He leaves the door open a bit. He of course walks on the other side than I am and sits on the corner.

"Come closer. We don't bite." He lays next to her and she cuddles onto him. I lay right on her back so my hand can go around Liam too.

I put it on his side and his eyes widen. He pushes it
away, but I put it there again.

"Take it off" He whispers.

Liz looks up to him. "Nothing, baby." He kisses her cheek, "I told the lady to cook you pancakes. Do you want some? I think they will be good"

"I would love some." I say.

"No, you're getting some plain eggs" He squints his eyes.

"Oh." In my own house. I hear my phone ringing and growl annoyed. "Sorry, I have a lot of work."

"Bet you do." He says ironically, "don't forget to buy
black bags."

I frown at him and take the phone.

LIAM

I get a phone call from my work asking me why I'm
not working. I knew this is going to happen, but what was I supposed to do?

I told them my daughter is sick and I need to figure it out. They weren't happy about it but eventually let it go.

I knock on Zayn's office annoyed.

"Not now." He says.

Huh? Not now? Okay, then. If you don't have time for us, we don't have time for you either.

"Liz, would you like to go outside, for a nice ride?" I smile at her and she thinks about it.

"Okay, but what about Baba?"

"Oh, he doesn't care about us. He is working, but we can sure borrow one of his cars."

"Yaay." She jumps off the chair and we walk into his
garage.

"Pick a colour, honey."

"This red." She points to the red Ferrari, what a great choice. I find the car keys because they are all just hanging in a glass box.

I put her in the car with a seat belt on, she shouldn't sit here since she's young, but it's not my fault Zayn doesn't have a child seat here.

"Okay, how does this work." I start the car. Of course, I can drive, I have had a license since eighteen, but I've never driven such an expensive car.

"The garage door, hm." I press some buttons and it starts opening. I don't even waste a minute. I drive out of the garage sloppily and then make a circle around the stupid fountain thing he has in front of
his house.

I don't like it anyway. The car is super loud, probably because I'm stepping on the pedals incorrectly.

I drive shortly to the gate. A guard looks at me shocked.

"Will you open or not?"

"Ehm, can you ... leave the house? I didn't get any
information."

"We are not prisoners here. We just want to go shopping."

"I should still call Mr Malik."

I roll my eyes and step on the gas and drive right
through the gate.

"Oops, looks like we scratch Baba's car. Good thing I'm not paying for it." I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We go shopping, eat gelato and come back about
2 hours later. I see the gate is fixed. Wow, he really
has people for everything

The guard literally walks in front of my car and stops me.

"Please, sir, I will open the gate for you, okay?" he says.

I smirk. "You better do it quickly" I step on the gas to make a sound. The gate opens and I drive slowly to the garage.

I see Zayn running out of the house after us. He is about two meters away but I do a circle around the fountains.

He stops and gives me the deadliest glare of all time.

"Come here!" he yells.

"Noooo." I say and laugh. He walks to the car, but I'm driving backwards away from him.

"You better stop the car before things get messy." He threatens me.

I stop the engine and get out of it. "Here." I throw the keys at him, "I think I scratched it a bit"

He catches my arm harshly.

"Where do you think you are going? We have a lot to talk about and you will pay for the car damage you've done. Also if you ever take my daughter away from me
again." He looks into my eyes.

"What? Will you kill me? Please, go ahead. Enjoy raising a five-year-old alone. I've done it, it fucking sucks. Now leave me"

"Just... Sorry. I was mad, let's talk at home."

"You mean your home."

"Our" He lets go. He picks up Liza to his arms and walks away with her.

"I told you to not carry her. She will be spoiled."

He is back to his cruel mafia boss figure and no one is safe from his anger.