14

ZAYN

I'm on a phone call on my way back home.

"He still hasn't paid the money he owes us and it's been a week past the date." My man says.

I sigh. "Then you know how to make him pay. Call me tomorrow, I need some time for my family"

"Oh, of course, sir. I'm sorry. I didn't realize your situation now. Have a great afternoon."

l end the call and put away my phone.

"How far?" I ask my driver.

"Five minutes, sir." He says without thinking.

"Good."

I call Louis and he picks up right away.

"Hey, I returned him, don't worry." He jokes.

"Well, it wouldn't be hard to find him. When did you drop him at the house?"

"Like an hour ago, I think?"

"Only? I thought he would not like being with you"

"Are you jealous or something?" he laughs.

"No, I'm not."

"Don't worry, we just didn't rush it. I did some work in the morning, and picked him up. Showed him the warehouse and stuff and we had lunch together. I think the lunch took the longest and then drive back home. I drove pretty lazily."

"I get it, I'm not scolding you for spending time with him. I was just ... shocked. And maybe a bit jealous, because I so want to do these things with him but I don't either have time or he's mad at me"

"Well, he did say he forgives you but he needs to get his feelings back. So buy him some gifts, do your flirting and you are back in the game."

"Shit, I don't have any gifts."

He sighs. "Idiot. Stop in front of my house. I'll give you a chocolate."

"Kay, be there in like one minute."

"One... ?" he ends the call and I chuckle.

He hands me some fancy chocolate box when I reach there. I don't mind, I want to see Liam and Liza already.

We stop in the garage and I stretch.

"Baba" Liza runs to me. I pick her up in my arms. I kiss her cheek and she giggles.

"Hi, baby. I missed you so much. What did you do today?"

"Ehm, I was drawing"

"Okay, I'll check later, hm? Where's Dada?"

"He is swimming in the pool, but I can't go cause-he wants privacy." She pouts.

"Hm? Does he like chocolate?"

"Loves it." she says over exaggerating

"Perfect.

I walk to the indoor pool with the chocolate in my hands. I stop at the end of the pool and see Liam leaning with his back to the wall.

I guess he didn't hear me.

"So you like the pool .." I smile but he screams out. He turns to me with wide eyes and covers his body.

"Get out." He says.

"What?"

He closes his eyes, and takes in a deep breath "I'm naked." He says embarrassed. My mouth grows wider with the smile.

I look into the water but don't see anything since he's covering himself.

"Zayn!" he yells.

"I know how you look naked. We literally made a child together. Why are you naked anyway?" I laugh a bit.