Chapter 7 - 𝒜𝓃ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒷𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓀

Spain, 1099 A. D.
----------------✧✦✧----------------

Over all those years we had been running from our father, we had had to solve a lots of problems, had met a lot of people, and had made a lot of enemies. Like a whole lot.

I had also decided to give love the second chance.

There was a young man. He courted me and every day he brought me flowers. I didn't pay an attention to him. Although, Bekah had been telling me to at least try to be nice to him. I, on the other hand, had been telling her that it was useless anyway. He would break my heart eventually. That was what men did. Breaking women's hearts.
      Nevertheless, through time I got to know him and I liked him. He was gentle, kind, romantic, charming and gallant. His name was Noah. He had straight black hair, which were reaching to his shoulders and his eyes were brown like hazelnuts, mixed with green, comparable to the soft moss in the forest. His sharp features looked as if someone draw them. He was perfection in every way.
      My brothers weren't really fans of it, because they remembered how it had ended the last time. I was trying to be careful myself too, because I didn't want to get hurt again. However I wasn't careful enough. I fell in love with him and it was the best thing that had happened to me over those ninety nine years.

"Where are you going?" Nik asked, when I was getting ready to go out with Noah. I was wearing my favorite blue dress with golden tassels.

"Out, with Noah," I answered simply already opening the door, when Nik spoke again. "You should be more careful sister," he warned me, "remember how it ended last time."

"I know," I assured him, "I killed him." I smiled brightly, "Anything else?"

"No, have fun," he smiled nervously. I walked out of the house where Noah was already waiting on me.

Flashback - 3rd person
---------✨✨✨---------

Rebekah ran home. She was concerned and worried about Eliza, because she had lost her somewhere in the woods. They had played hide and seek, but she had not found Eliza in the area they had agreed to play.
      She and her siblings went looking for her, but they didn't find her. She found them.

Eliza was walking through the woods home, when Kol spotted her. "Nik, Elijah," he shouted, "I have her." He ran to his sister, but she looked like if she wasn't paying an attention to him at all. It was like if she didn't see him. Her lips, hands and her dress were covered in crimson red. She had probably killed someone. They all were addressing her, but she wasn't reacting. All of them didn't know what to do. Their sister looked like if she wasn't there.

In her mind there was just memory of her killing Thiago. The way she had enjoyed it. The remorse. Only when Finn called her name, she stopped walking and picked up her head to look at him.

"I killed him," she smiled devilishly. "He's dead."

"Eliza," Nik looked at her worried, "who did you kill?" She smiled again. Any of Eliza's siblings had never seen such a smile on her face. It was scary even for them.

"Thiago," she said simply with a happy expression on her face and walked away.

Nik remembered the madness she had that day on her face. He and his siblings were worried it could happen again. And they didn't want that.

End of flashback
---------✨✨✨---------

From the day I had told Noah I was a vampire, he wanted me to turn him. For the first he had been scared, but he hadn't told anyone.
      After three days he came to me and said he wouldn't tell it to anyone. But only if I turned him, so he could be with me forever. I told him I wasn't gonna turn him. However he still insisted on it. He was adamant.