Chapter 4 - 𝒮𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃

Stefan walked from behind the corner with a stake in his hand and greeted Katherine.

"You don't really think that you can kill me with that, now, do you?" she asked and came closer to him, so her back was turned to the bathroom. Stefan played with the stake in his hands. "No," he replied simply, "but he can." Damon walked out of the bathroom and shot Katherine in the back. She certainly wasn't expecting that and bowed from pain, reaching the spot where she got shot with her hand.
      Stefan used that moment and pierced her arm. Damon pulled out the stake from her back and wanted to stab her again, but she easily defended herself. I watched them three fighting thinking I should probably do something. I attacked Katherine either, but missed on purpose. I could kill all of them in a minute. It wouldn't be a problem for me, because I was stronger and older than all of them together.
      I also didn't know if I should help Stefan and Damon or Katherine. Well, if it was going to go down with Kat, then it would be better to stick with the Salvatore brothers. I didn't want to kill Kat, so I had to play a completely clumsy person.

When it got bad and Stefan with Damon were actually gonna kill Kat, I was about to help her. I picked up the other stake from the ground and wanted to stake Damon before he could stake Kat. It would have worked and we could have won, if Jeremy didn't come in to tell us that everything we were doing to Kat was also happening to Elena. I quickly threw the stake away and hoped he didn't see it. So in the end no one was going to kill anybody.
Katherine got up from Stefan's grip. "You think you three were the only ones with the witch on your side?" she asked. "Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch," she said mockingly.

"Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay," Stefan ordered to him.

"Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay," Kat said ironically and pointed the apex of the stake on her palm, "Let's just give it more pressure." She dug it into her hand and made a long line over her palm. Stefan sped to her and knocked the stake out of her hand.

"Okay," she sat on the couch there, "so how about that moonstone?" I looked at Damon and then Stefan with a questionable look on my face. I just realized I didn't know, where they had hidden the moonstone. Another thing they had not told me. And I had been stupid enough to not ask. Bonnie probably had it. Who else, right? Stefan and Damon wouldn't have it with them.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"The four of us together, it's just like old times. Young love. I miss it. What about you, Elizabeth?" Kat asked.

"Sure," I looked at Damon inconspicuously and another memory with him came to my mind.

Flashback
---------✨✨✨---------

I was riding as quickly as I could. My body was in harmony with my horse's. I could hear the hollow rumbling of the ground beneath it's hooves. I could feel the warm wind flowing against my face. The sun was shining just like the smile on my face. I was happy.

"Come on! Quicker!" I laughed and looked behind me at Damon, who was getting near me. Nevertheless, I was still winning.

"Miss Elizabeth, slow down!" Damon yelled from behind.

"No way!" I yelled back at him. I wanted to win. I couldn't lose. I never lose. I kept my eyes on the end of the path. If I got there first, I could win. And I did.

"Ha! I win! What's my price?" I celebrated and asked Damon, when he got there.

"That depends on you," he smiled at me.