Chapter Thirty Seven

"What now?", I ask him, turning in his lap to look up at him.

He traces his finger along the features of my face. "Now... now, we just live in the moment."

I nod, "focus on healing."

"I want to do it with you Cyrene. I want to do it with you by my side. I'm so sorry I made you feel isolated these past few days. But it's so easy with you, I don't need to pretend. I should have told you sooner."

Tears threaten to flood my eyes again at him agreeing to get help, at him accepting there could be better days ahead.

"It's okay. I want to do it with you too, Lucien", I say.

As he cups my face, he lowers his eyes to meet mine. Our lips and teeth meeting, unable to get enough.

Before I know it, he's lifting me up, helping me get into a position to straddle him. My hands, unable to control where they wonder, his, going down the length of my broken spine, in an attempt to start fixing and mending as he's always done.

Him holding me, me holding him, it isn't enough.

"More", I plead, in between kisses.

"Yes", he replies back within in breathes.

My hands start going down his shirt, undoing the buttons whilst my mouth is still working with his. I'm suddenly greeted by the comforting sensation of his arms wrapped around my thighs carrying me to the bedroom.

I feel his mattress against my back as he lays me down, him on all fours on top of me.

"What do you like?", he whispers to my ear, his breath hot against my skin.

"Everything."

"Everything? Don't be to selfish Cyrene", he snickers.

"Lucien..."

"Be honest my love, what is it?"

"I need it hard", I admit silently.

"Look at me Cyrene", he says as he lifts my chin to face him. "Wheelchair and all", he promises kissing me.

Before I know it, his shirt is on the floor next to mine. He takes me in, head to toe, hands working hard to undo my trousers and help me shift out. I help him do the same. Then his tongue gets to work.

Making its way up my legs till I let out a small moan at my hips when I feel him on me. He looks up and says, "hold on".

I don't know what to say or do, power erupts through me as his hands remove my underwear and is replaced by his tongue. I don't even know my own name. I just know I'm here. Somewhere. Being devoured. My hands cling on to the sheets, Lucien's name escaping my lips in moans.

He makes his way higher, playing with my breasts before greeting me with a fiendish smile.

"You're all I ever need Cyrene", he says.

"I love it when you say my name", I admit and he smiles.

"Cyrene", he says, stretching out the last e as his tongue glides over my breasts. "I will beg for you all night long love", he says, and despite our naked bodies touching, the words we have shared tonight feel the most intimate.

"Is this how you like it?", he asks with his hot breath down my neck, I feel three of his fingers enter me. I can't find the words.

"Ride me darling. Ride me and look at me", my eyes snap open at his demand as his fingers get to work. I can't find the energy to keep my eyes open, between him rocking my hips and me riding his fingers, I feel on fire.