CHAPTER 25: Arbitration

They were currently in an airport owned by Eunbi, and the moment had arrived (it was unknown to the public since she assigned someone to be the fake owner of it). It was the unmentioned girls who would travel to France on a plane, leaving Minju, Yujin, Yuri, Hyewon, Eunbi, Karina, Sakura and her younger sister Nako, Ms. Gauthier, and Claude behind.

"Be careful there," Yuri warns, abruptly giving the older girl a hug, which she returns with equal force.

"They should be the ones who should be—ow! I'm kidding, I'm kidding." She gasps as Yuri pinches her in the side.

They were a few metres away from Chaewon and Minju, who appeared to be having a serious conversation. The others were likewise occupied at this time, wishing each other good luck and saying their goodbyes.

"Keep in mind what you promised me,"

Chaewon responds, averting her glance into something after spotting a few spots of discoloration on Minju's neck, "I-I always keep my word; you don't have to worry about it."

The ebony-haired girl with the pink cheeks thought, 'I believe I overdid it.'

When Minju became aware of it, she coughed before raising the collar of her jacket to conceal the bite marks. She was embarrassed for herself and could only hope that the others wouldn't notice.

Another figure of a woman joins in, "Ahem, are you guys done talking?"

They answered in unison, their faces red, "Y-yeah."

"What's with those scorching faces?" Yuri approaches them and said, Yena strangely trailing behind her with flaming cheeks.

Minjeong suggests, pointing at the still-unconscious, blushing Yena, "Why not ask first that one beside you before we move on to ask them about that."

"I did her a favour because she was just too slow,"

Her best friend asked, "What favour?"

"A kiss of luck."

Yena blushed even more as Minjeong, Chaewon, and Minju gaped at the revelation that Yuri had so nonchalantly told them.

Minjeong remarks, brimming with amusement, "I'm astonished that you're this blunt even with this kind of stuff."

Sakura, Chaeyeon, and Nako were huddled together in a family-like group a few metres away from them.

"Anything that you want for a memento when I return?" asks a kneeling Chaeyeon.

"I simply want my Yeon nee-chan and the others to return safely,"

The young girl, who was closely clutching her plush penguin, said such kind words, and the ice-blonde girl smiled at her.

She glances up at the now scowling Japanese girl and says, "You really enjoy that plushie that your Karina unnie got you, huh?"

"What?" Sakura asks her

Before standing up, Chaeyeon teased, "You're just too adorable with those knotted brows and puffy cheeks."

Although Sakura recently learned about Karina and Chaeyeon's past, she still finds it annoying when Nako compliments Karina on how lovely and caring she was to her—which is really true. In fact, Sakura couldn't agree with Nako more when she said that Chaeyeon and Karina would make a cute and perfect couple.

Nako developed a sly side as she was little and would tease her older sister. Sakura, meanwhile, had a tendency to be a little too possessive of the person she had wished to assassinate before.

Who would have imagined that she would be so enamored with her love rival and wedding intruder?

And just like a phenomenon, the previously mentioned stunning woman approaches them while grinning brightly.

"Are you guys finished with the heartwarming, quick goodbye?"

Chaeyeon responded with a smile, "Says the one who seemed to not want to let go of Minjeong earlier," to which Karina responded with her own sneer.

"She is the one that doesn't want to let go of me, thus I suppose you may have changed the details."

Another figure of a lady responds, wrapping her arm around the slightly taller girl next to her, "No, you've seen it right." She beams at Nako and says, "Hello, little one!" Nako returns the greeting and grins back at her. "Sakura unnie," she greeted the pink-haired girl who subtly nodded.

Chaeyeon said, "It still amazes me how you can charm kids."

Minjeong responded and winked at them, "You're more of a charmer. You even charmed not only a kid but also her dear elder sister."

Karina and Nako fought to keep their grins under wraps as Sakura struggled to contain her blush at what the younger girl had said. Before turning to face the Japanese girl next to her, Chaeyeon chuckles.

 She then drew the older girl into a short kiss on the lips in front of everyone while holding her hand.

The latter, drawing away from Sakura, continues, "That I may not totally agree with, because it seems like I'm the one who's been charmed by this feisty and gorgeous woman here."