Epilogue

Rosie

Two Years Later

"What did we learn today? Please, my angels, raise your hand." I instructed as I walked around the classroom. "Willow, tell us what is one thing you learned today?"

"I learned the months, Mrs. Grayson." She piped.

"Mrs. Grayson!" Henry squealed raising his hand. "I was going to say that."

"I said it first!" Willow exclaimed.

"That's not fair."

"A, B, C, all eyes..." I sang, trailing off, and clapped my hands.

"On me." They finished.

"One, two three..."

"Take a minute and breathe." They sang back.

"Good. Willow was speaking and it wasn't nice for you to interrupt Henry. That's one. Two is that it's okay that you learned the same thing. It's fun knowing your friend is learning like you. Isn't it?"

"Yes, Mrs. Grayson." They said in unision.

"Good. Samantha, tell me one thing you learned in class today?"

"I learned how to write my name in cursive."

I clapped my hands. "Bravo, Samantha. I'm proud of you." I went to the front of my desk and leaned against it. "Okay, don't forget my angels, we have the field trip to the museum coming up.

Whoever didn't hand in their permission slip, please have mommy or daddy sign it." I looked down at my watch. "Let's pack up our bags and get ready for pick-up."

Thirty minutes later, the last child left with his father, and I waved him off before heading back inside. I tidied up the classroom and wiped down the board.

The door opened and I spun around to see Alex standing there all handsome in a suit with our little son in his arms. We didn't have Ashton the normal way.

We had Ashton through a surrogate. It was a process, draining, tiring, emotionally and mentally, but we came out of it even stronger than before. Though I didn't carry him and nurse him, Ashton was our baby boy.

He was a year and a half and the most angel baby boy with my warm-sunlike eyes and his father's curly locks. He was in a leather jacket with the logo of his father MC stitched on it and it was fucking adorable, and I remember crying when Snakes gifted it to us.

"Mama." He smiled at me, his little teeth shining.

I dropped everything and ran to hold him. I took him and kissed all over his face, and hugged him to my chest as I felt myself get emotional. I felt Alex at my back, comforting me, and I pulled Ashon from my smothering embrace but kept him on my hip.

It didn't matter how we got here. All that mattered is that we were together and that we were a family. A family. My family. The love of my life and a baby boy that I'd love so much if not more than anyone else in my life.

Alex leaned in to kiss me hello and I cherished this moment. I still remember how I felt when he told me about the school he was opening up for me. I screamed, cried, and then cried again.

I jumped in his arms, and we spent the entire rest of the day together in bed as I thanked him thoroughly.

"I love you, my stubborn husband."

He chuckled. "I love you, my beautiful wife."

We hugged Ashton together, our arms over each other as we held each other, We kissed our baby together then shared another kiss.

Authors note: And Alex and Rosie's story has come to a beautiful ending. I hope you enjoyed this story. This is book one of the Grayson brother series. Look forward for the second book; Aden. ❤️❤️❤️