3. Blue Haired Bitch

"That looks like military grade? You sure you can handle it? And plus it's going to cost ya"

"Don't have the cash, but I do have a deal"

"Oh? And what kind of deal do you have that would interest me?"

"Heh, you chip me for free, and when i come back to beg you to rip it off, you can have ut for free"

Doc then laughed

"Davy, you mad man, fine deal, get on the table"

"Sure thing"

David gets on the table and Doc starts cutting into him.

As soon as David starts to feel the pain.

[Pain Resistance Increased]

With that the pain of doc cutting his spine opened completely subsided.

After a few hours the chiping was done, the Nanites headed the damage made by the instal.

David got of the table and put on his mom's jacket.

"Now, remember Davy as you rip it out, it's mine"

David smirked at Doc's words.

[Sandevistan: Activated]

An if a blink and you miss it moment, David got out of Doc's sight

"Heh, I think I may have made a bad deal"

Now we switch to David who had used the sandy to go from Doc's shot all the way to corpo plaza.

[Sandevistan: Deactivated]

[Damege Heald]

'Holly shit, I can use the sandy for way fucking longe, fuckin' preem'

David thought walking down corpo plaza, now what was he walking down corpo plaza? Well to and drop out, duh.

Though as he was walking he noticed someone looking at him.

'That fucking bitch'

Yup, it was the blue haired bitch Katsuo something something, he kinda forgot his last name.

Then the blue haired bitch gestured for David to follow him, so David did.

"Little piece of advice, learn to take a hint"

"Huh?"

Oh right this was the day he fried the class, good times.

"Our class, you're not welcome,got it?"

"Shut the fuck up"

When David said that Katsuo's face became confused, it was like his brain had not experienced disobedience before.

"What did you just say?"

"Shut your fucking mouth, you're the most annoying thing to have ever existed, god I love imaging how disappointed your parents most have looked when you were born"

Katsuo's face twicht, the his fingers started to glow.

"You're going to regret that Martinez"

[Threat Detected][Scanning]

David than just smiled at Katsuo

"Am I?"

[Scan complete][Hardening Skin]

Than Katsuo started punched David, the punches came in quickly one after the other.

But they did nothing to David, he didn't even flinch, noticing this Katsuo started to fasten his punches.

But then grabbed both his hands.

"W-what?"

"My turn"

Then David gave Katsuo a kick to the stomach, but since his skin was hardent to Katsuo it left like being hit by pure metal.

The kick dropped Katsuo to the ground, and he didn't move, well he couldn't, but I digress.

David to the two others that were with Katsuo.

"Wanna join in the fun? Huh, chooms?"

Th e two just ran, ran as fast as they could.

"Pfff hahaha"

After that David made us way toward Arasaka academy, you may be asking why? Well going to drop out, I mean hi did once, he can do it again.

Once he got he went inside the building, he walked down the hall, passed all of the classes, and made a B-line for the principals office.

David didn't even bother to nock he just entered.

"Mister Martinez, it is inappropriate to enter without nocking"

"I quit"

David's words took the principal by surprise.

"I'm sorry I don't thin--"

"I drop out"

"Mister Martinez, Arasaka Academy is a very pres--"

"I don't care, I quit"

Than David turned around and walked to the door.

"B-bye"

David said with a smirk walking out if the room, he then looked up at the camera that was placed in the hallway and waved.

[Sandevistan: Activated]

Then David got out of the building, and onto corpo plaza.

[Sandevistan: Deactivated]

"The bait was placed, let's see if catch it"

TO BE CONTINUED

HI

hope you enjoyed

BYE