16. Pulled Back

"Maine, Dorio told me what happened. Are you gonna be alright?"

"Alright? What's that mean "alright"? Huh, kid? Not a Cyberpsycho?"

Then he started to walk toward David.

"Do me a solid and lay off. Mind your biz for a fucking change. Think you hot this because you're faster than me? Because you're the Sandevistan that was supposed to be mine."

Maine started to walk away.

》Then what?《

"Look man"

Maine turned to David.

》Let's say you got the Sandevistan, what then? You already showing signs of going, psycho, and you think you could've handled the Sandevistan? Gimmi a brake, you wouldn't be able to even use it one time before going psycho.《

"I'm just trying to help you, like you helped me, cyberpsychosis isn't something to be played with you have to take it seriously or you'll lose it Dorio needs you the crew needs you."

This got Maine pissed, but David continued.

》Face it, Maine, Maine you're done, you have nothing more to offer, you've become outdated, it'll be better to stop and salvage what you have left.《

"You're the only thing that's keeping this crew together and you know without you we would all be loose cannons"

Main had enough and launched at David with a punch Which David easily dodged without having to use the Sandevistan

David then looked up at Main he was out of it he looked like he was looking at things it wasn't there he reacted to the sounds that weren't there

"NANO what's happening to Maine why did he attack me?"

<He's hallucinating, visual and auditory hallucinations or the beginning stages of full on cyber psychosis.>

"well can you stop it?"

<Yes but Maine has to be restrained first and you will need to plug in your Jack directly into Maine so I can be at full strength in reversing the damage.>

"Alright sounds good."

Main gorilla arms then then suddenly sparked he had upgraded them with electrical damage and he launched it David again this time faster David managed dodge again that man's fist slammed into the wall.

With such strength that it shook the building and electricity was dispersed along it.

The door then to the room they had been before opened, dorio and Lucy ran out.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"David what happened!?"

" Its main he's starting to lose it we don't have much time with the damage he's causing Max tech is going to be called."

Using the sandy David made his way them.

"Lucy you have to gather the information from Tanaka."

"But I I don't-"

"I know you can do it, you are the best Lucy, do you hear me? the best"

"I- alright fine but what about"

"Don't worry about me me and David will take care of it"

Dorio quickly answered cracking her knuckles which were mechanical so they probably shouldn't do .that.

Lucy nodded giving David a kiss on the lips and then leaving to go to Tanaka.

David and Dorio then turn their head back to Maine who will just standing there.

We need to get him knocked out so I can Jack into him, I'll be able to stop it and then we can take him to RipperDOC"

"what ? how?"

"just trust me OK."

"Fine like I have any other choice, Let's do this."

"Right I will gather his attention and try to get his gun off him I have the same devil stand I can dodge the bullets when I say so you knock him out with your gorilla arms."

"Got it."

Then I moved in front of dorio walking a few steps towards me trying to make myself as noticeable as possible of lending dorial blending with the décor.

But me wasn't staring ahead he was just staring at the wall, is there move closer I intentionally stepped in the piece of glass which cracked.

Main pointed his arm cannon at me about the nanobots I had previously put into him jammed the Canon he raised his other arm with a gun and i activate the scent of his stand at full power .making a world go still.

I ripped the gun out of his hand and through a few quick punches to his stomach with my narrow both enhanced arms two times stronger than the average gorilla arms.

I then moved from Maine to dorio grabbing her and moving her behind Maine, time then flowed as normal again is made buckled from the pain door you took a second to get orientated.

then with a clean punch man fell to the ground, I quickly took my personal link and jacked in.

<Running all system repair protocols. Maine has sustained considerable strain on his brain. All combat implants should be removed for a period of 12 months>

I removed my personal link, and stood up and walked back a few steps,

I did it, I saved them, I Fucking did it!!

"-avid, David!"

"Yeah! Sorry."

"is Maine going to alright?"

"We need to take him to ripperdoc"

"I know one near here, Victor he's a good one"

"Alright let's g-"

<Trauma Team Inbound ETA 2 minutes>

TO BE CONTINUED

It's been awhile hasn't it? I do hope you enjoyed.

Tell me your thoughts.