6. Cyberpunks

"So boss lady, how did I do?"

"Boss lady huh? Well I'd say you're well worth your 20%"

"You know I could just steal all the shards right?"

"Joking, geez, so David wanna come to my house?"

"Oh?, have I made that good of a first impression?"

Then Lucy grabbed David's chin and pulled him down.

"Not just yet"

The she let go and started walking away.

"You coming, or what?"

David then soon followed her.

After awhile of the arrived at Lucy's apartment, they went up the stairs, as they were walking up the stairs David started remembering the first time he came here, he was nervous as hell, but the second time is the charm I guess.

"What's ip with you?"

After hearing her voice David to Lucy who was staring at him.

"What?"

"You ok man, you look spaced out? This the first time you went to a girls apartment?"

"Nah, just thinking about something"

The door opened and they walked inside the apartment.

"Sit down, relax"

David then went and sat on the couch that was in front of the window, Lucy went to get them some drinks.

"Beer is all I have, you drink?"

"Yeah Yeah, don't worry about it"

Lucy brought the beers, she handed one to David, and then laid on the window sill, and lit up a cigarette.

"Cheers"

Then David took a sip from the bottle.

"What's with the get up?"

"Huh?"

"Come take it of"

"Eh? Fine"

Lucy then took the jacket that David was wearing, a d put it on, she then took a tablet that was on the table, typed something on it.

Then on the back of the jacket appeared a logo that wrote [Edgerunners].

"Edgerunners? That's another word for cyberpunk"

Lucy then turned to David.

"That's what you wanna be? Don't ya?"

"J.K Edgerunners series? I like the series but something about the creator just erk's me"

"seriously"

David then pointed at a poster on the wall rgat read [your new life awaits].

"Though I guess that's different, some people just want to feel free, and maybe the moon helped them."