8. Faraday

As David was driving, Lucy then came from the the passenger seat, and sat on David's lap.

"What ar--"

"Don't ask questions, just enjoy it"

Then she leand closer to David, as David was holding the wheel with one hand, she grabbed the other and wrapped around her.

--[Time Skip]--

They pull up to Aldos

David gets out of the car, and so does Lucy.

[All tracking devices have been destroyed]

"I'll scope out the place, you stay near the car"

The David goes near a window, as he is looking at the window, he heard a motorcycle engine.

Then a second later David jumped out of the way of the tiger claws bike that he had launched at him.

David then raised his arm at the tiger claws as a gun formed, he shot the tiger claws fore times.

One shot on each knee taking out the knee support making the tiger claw kneel.

One shot on each elbow rendering the tiger claws arms useless.

"die"

After that word David shot him on the head, killing him.

"Now that, was kind of bad ass"

David then turned toward Lucy's voice and saw her sitting on the car hood.

"You think so?"

Then Lucy got of the cars hood, and walked up to David.

Placing her hands on his face and started to lean in.

But before anything could happen, Maine arrived, and they quickly separated.

Maine got out from his car.

"The fuck happen here?"

He said looking at the tiger claws brains spilling on the ground.

"Fucker followed us here, I laid him to rest"

Maine the went to the corpo car and pulled the navigation data chip.

"Maine, can I keep the car?"

--[TIME SKIP]--

"Gotta say, you handled like a pro, rookie"

David and Maine were sitting on a car hood, it was outside of a bar and a lot of people had gathered, it was a party.

"So? Am I in?"

"Sure, welcome to the crew, but remember little man there is no one is this world that you can trust more that yourself"

"Obviously, it's Night City"

Then Maine transferred David's cut of the job money.

"And, here's you cut"

"Thanks"

"Everybody gets a fair shake, the only way I operate"

A car pulled up, and a person stepped out, David looked at the person, his hand closed in a fist, it then stared to shake from how hard David was holding his hand closed.

'Faraday' David thought

David wanted to kill him, to kill here and be done with it, but then it cause problems, especially for what he hand planed for him.

David put some nanites and Maine as he got of the hood and walked to Faraday.

As Maine and Faraday had thier "conversation" as before, David was more focused on the nanites he placed on Maine.

Then the nanites went down Maines body to the ground, they turned into a little insect.

The insect went up Faraday's body, but he was too busy yelling at Maine to notice.

The nanites went up to the hand Faraday had in his pocket, and replaced one of the buttons on the suit sleeve.

'Got ya bitch' David thought as a smirk appeared on his face.

Oh how much fun David was going to have with Faraday.

Then David opened a beer that was given to him earlier.

'Faraday, I'm going make you regret ever deciding to become a fixer'

Those were the thoughts of David as Faraday left.

TO BE CONTINUED

HI

hope you enjoyed

BYE

Also

This is so cute

THEY DESERVED BETTER