4. First Meeting. . . .Again

David said with a smirk walking out if the room, he then looked up at the camera that was placed in the hallway and waved.

[Sandevistan: Activated]

Then David got out of the building, and onto corpo plaza.

[Sandevistan: Deactivated]

"The bait was placed, let's see if catch it"

David smirked, Arasaka wouldn't pass up a chance like this, a chance to test out a rhe cyberskeleton on someone who can handle it.

Then he'd just use the nanites to brake it down and reconstruct it, then David go an idea.

'Oi, Nano it said that one of you functions was to be able to reconstruct my body?'

[User is correct]

'Can you reconstruct my body so the Sandy doesn't have any effect on me, no matter how much I use it?'

[Yes, but the process will take very long]

'How long?'

[Approximately 16 hours]

'Then it's better of we start now, tomorrow I meet and I don't want to miss that'

{TIME SKIP}

David entered his house, once again through the vent, he went to his couche and laid down.

'Start'

[Numbing Pain Receptor]

[Starting Reconstruction]

[User Will Experience Paralysis]

Then David body became stiff, he was a statue, even his breath was being done for him.

As the time passed he began to think about the first time he met Lucy, it was a fun day of stealing shards from Arasaka suites.

The he remembered meet Maine for the first time, he just punched David without warning, David was ready to get him back for that.

Dorio was a chill woman, but a strong one, she Maine made a terrifying yet cute couple.

Pillar his death hit David hard, I mean it was his second time someone close to him died, and it was sudden with no warning.

Rebecca was the one who that death hit the most, the man was her brother, even though she didn't admit it, she loved him dearly.

Kiwi, David didn't know how to feel about Kiwi, yes she betrayed them, but at the end of her life she helped them, even if just a little.

And Last

Falco, he was a nice dude, but a demon behind the wheel, and just like Rebecca he stud by David until the very end, and David truly appreciated that.

{TIME SKIP}

[Reconstruction, Finished]

David then suddenly sat up and threw up on the floor.

[Stabilizing Body]

David wiped his mouth, he then stood up and looked at his body, all of his muscles were defined and had grown, but he was still lean.

He looked at a clock and it was still 00:30. David laid back to get some actual sleep, as the body Reconstruction left him tired.

{TIME SKIP}
(I LIKE TIME SKIPS OK!)

David was a now on the night city Transit system, the place where he meet Lucy for the first time.

[Possible Dangerous Target Detected]

David looked around and sure enough ir was Lucy stealing shards.

'Hey Nano let my shard be hacked by the target'

[IS Use Sure?]

'Yes'

[Very well]

David waited as Lucy got closer and closer stealing 'Saka suite shards.

[Shard Ejected]

It happened, his hard ejected from the the slot, but just like last time.

[Sandevistan: Activated]

David saw the shards moving in slow motion toward Lucy's hand.

David then went to the side of Lucy and grabbed her wrist.

[Sandevistan: Deactivated]

For David everything that happened was in slow motion, but for Lucy it was the opposite, as soon as the shard ejected, the guy she tried to steal it from, appeared next to her grabbed her wrist.

"Huh!?"

She said as her eyes widen

TO BE CONTINUED

HI

hope you enjoyed

BYE