OMG SHUT UP!

(Emma's pov.)

after those two idiots left....

''well that was embarrassing'' ''what?'' ''they saw us it's your fault'' i giggled ''just wanted to spend time with my girl'' he kissed me as i kissed back, we basically ended up making out.

i feel Ashton's hand's under my shirt as i pull them away ''what?'' ''we are not doing that Irwin!'' i giggled ''ur lame'' ''oh well'' ''but ur mine'' he smiled ''yeah i know'' i say smiling and putting my hands behind his neck kissing him.

I feel his hands on my sides which i ignore but feel his hand's again under my shirt ''stop it Irwin!'' ''why can't we?'' ''the boy's are here'' ''they won't bother they are too busy being idiots'' ''yeah u are one too'' ''yeah but im ur idiot so it's different now may we continue?'' ''bad idea'' ''eh well i don't care'' he pinned me down again and kisses my neck.

and i think we all know what happened.....

*next morning*

i wake up and Ashton was laying next to me in his phone ''good morning Mr.Irwin'' i smile ''good morning beautiful or should i say Mrs.Irwin'' he winked ''huh Emma Irwin  i think that sounds good'' i giggled ''it does tho your mine'' ''i sure am'' i smile.

i get up wearing Ashton's shirt and with my underwear of course. i go to the bathroom wash my teeth and shit. i get out of the room cause I knew Calum and Michael were still sleeping so it wouldn't be a problem if i was in my underwear.

i go to the kitchen get some cereal i turn around and of course Calum and Michael were there ''ha! Calum you owe me 40 bucks now'' ''shit! uh you saw nothing ill be right back'' ''Emma we already saw ur pink undies'' Michael laughed.

i went up stairs to change i check on Ashton and he is still on his phone.what could he be doing? ''hey Ash are u gonna get up?'' ''yea wait im talking to Luke'' ''about?'' ''selena he says they are still together but i didn't told him about the picture you show me just incase'' ''oh uh ok ill be downsttairs im hungry'' i giggle and go to the kitchen.

i make my cereal and sit on the couch when Michael and Calum sit on the couch infront of me and start looking at me with a weird smile.

''stop looking at me it's annoying!'' ''hey Cal tell Emma what we heard'' ''i don't need to tell her im sure she knows what we heard...thin walls Emma...thin walls'' ''OMG SHUT UP!'' finally Ashton comes down stairs ''come on guys leave her alone'' ''oh but we heard you too'' they laughed ''yeah Michael had to check'' ''what do u mean check?!'' ''oh Emma...he saw everythng'' ''that's true i did'' ''OMG IM DONE WITH YOU GUYS BYE!''.

i went up stirs into my room i lay on my bed using my phone scrolling around instagram.