the guy from the club

(Emma's pov)

i went inside to look for Michael i figured he would be with Niall.

as soon as i go inside i see Niall sitting on the couch on his phone, i sit next to him and put my head on his shoulder ''what did i got myself into'' he put his phone down and put his hand around me ''im sorry i shouldn't have said anything'' ''it's ok and im just looking for Michael, do u know where he is?'' ''uh yeah he left'' ''left? where?'' ''i don't know he never told me'' ''ugh damn it he's probably in the park, he sure loves that park, ill be right back take care of Cal for me this might take a while'' ''you can count on me'' he smiled ''thanks Niall i hugged him and went to the park.

i walked around the park but i couldn't find him 'shit he's probably in a club or something like that!' i whisper to myself.

i go back home ''Niall, Michael isn't in the park but i know where he is ill be gone for a few'' ''okay!'' he yelled back, i got on my car and drove to this club he told me about.

i got in and saw Michael about to drink ''Michael!'' he looks at me confused ''Emma?!'' i go straight over to him ''come on let's go to the house we need to talk'' ''no we don't!'' ''Michael, im so sorry for yelling at u i was just mad'' ''if u don't like me why u didn't told me sooner then u didn't have to deal with my shit!'' he said taking the drink with him and walking to where everyone was dancing.

''Michael!'' i get in too and suddenly lost Michael ''Michael!'' ''Michael where are u!?'' I say yelling looking for Michael ''hey'' i hear someone say  behind me i ignore it cause the voice wasn't even familiar.

i feel someone grab me by my waist and pulling me against him and whispers in my ear ''im just trying to be nice'' ''let me go!'' i get off his tight grip and keep searching for Michael but i feel someone grab my wrist.

''come on come dance'' ''i don't want to dance!'' he pulls me closer to him once again and whispers ''so u wanna do something more interesting?'' he asks as he kisses my neck ''fuck off!'' i hear someone yell and punching him.

Michael of course.

''come on'' he takes my hand and we get in the car and Michael starts driving fast back home.

''are u okay?!'' ''yeah im fine Calm down'' he looks at me with worried eye's and see the hand marks on my wrist ''shit! look at ur hand look what that asshole did to u!'' ''Michael calm down im fine!''.

the rest of the car ride was silent.

when we got home he went inside and went to his room and shut the door. ''whoa what happened with him?'' i hear Niall ask ''what the fuck Emma who did that to your wrist?!'' i hear Calum yell i turn around to see Calum...shirtless...with his stomach all bruised up and Niall standing next to him.

''shit Calum u look horrible...i mean u look hot but u look horrible!'' i say trying to change the subject ''stop! who did that!?'' ''i went to look for Mickey at a club and-'' ''some randmon guy did that to u?'' ''yes'' ''who is he im gonna kill him?!'' ''i don't know!'' ''so why is Michael mad?'' Niall asks confused ''cause he got mad at the person who did that then saw my wrist and got even more mad'' ''does Michael know who that asshole is?!'' ''no he doesn't know either, but Calum just calm down''.

i was sitting on the table with my hands on my face looking down not knowing what to do ''it's gonna be okay'' Niall says rubbing my back in less than 1 minute Calum comes in with my phone ''Ash is calling u'' i take the phone ''hello?'' ''hey princess'' he says with a weird tone ''ash are u drunk?'' ''no what the hell is wrong with you im fine'' ''then what's all that loud music'' ''oh im at a club'' ''ugh Ash i don't got time for this bye!'' ''wait!'' ''what?!'' ''some one here my friend wants to talk to u'' ''okay?''.

he passes the phone to his 'friend' i guess ''remember me?'' the same voice from the club said shit Ash was there?! he knows him?! ''what do u want?!'' ''so this guy that says im his friend well i just met him we saw u walking around i thought u were cute i told 'Ash' and he told me he knows u so i guess u will have to deal with me when we are friends and no im not drunk, im coming for u'' with that he hanged up. what does he mean by coming for me?!.

i wanted to cry but i hold it all in so Calum or Niall wouldn't know ''so what happened?'' Niall asks ''nothing he is just drunk, he met a friend tho so he is all good'' i stand up and went to my room.