Date

(Emma's pov.)

As soon as I got home I went to my room to take a nap.

While later I heard people laughing and another voice I recognize but did not knew, I went down stairs and my eyes were wide open when I saw Siera there.

"Siera?!" "Emma!" "OMG hey!" We hugged.i asked why she was here and all then Luke came in the room "Luke this is-" "we already met" "oh ok".

We kept talking and Luke and Siera were flirting like god damn all the time till Luke said "hey Siera I was gonna ask Emma but I know she doesn't wanna go so do u wanna go to the new carnival there is with me?" "Is it a date?" "I don't know" "it's a date".

Who what just happened I'm gonna act like I didn't heard anything, everyone left and Siera said "Luke asked me out kinda" I laughed kinda jealous "oh he did!" "Yeah he was right in front of u" "oh haha I didn't notice" "are u ok?" "I'm great! So what u said!?" "Yes" "oh you did" "yeah will u help me get ready and stuff" "why wouldn't i".

When it was at night already I let her borrow some of my stuff and did her hair and told her a little about how Luke is.
Eventually they left.

(Siera's pov.)

Luke was driving to the carnival and we talked a bit about When he and Emma use to go out and stuff "nice cover" he said after a while with silence "oh uh thanks haha" "looks like Emma's cover" "yeah uh it actually is I just love Nirvana" "oh me too" "no way! Awesome!" That probably sounded stupid what am I doing!?.

"We are here" we got out of the car and into the carnival it was really pretty and we had lots of fun we didn't even talk to much thats it till we wanted to take picture before we left so why not go to the photo booth.

It only let us take 4 pictures but what ever luke asked "first what?" "Normal" we both smiled and took the picture "second?" He asked again I replied with "silly face" we did a silly face and it took the picture "what now" "scared face?" We did a scred face and it took the picture "last one?" "Kiss" "what" I kissed him and it took the picture "perfect" I said and got out to see the pictures.

"I'm we should probably leave now it's closing soon" I looked at the pictures "yeah yeah ok" we walked to his car "I had a really good time" I smiled he smiled back "me too" and we vote got in the car and drove back to the house.

It was around midnight when we got home so we both fast went to sleep, after a while someone opened the door and it was Emma.

"Hey" "hey" she said sitting on the edge of the bed "so how was the date?" "It was great look" I gave her the pictures we took at the photo booth "u kissed him!?" "Lower ur voice and yeah I did" "how could u!?" "What?" "I still have feelings for Luke u know that!" With that she left "shit" I whisper to myself I totally forgot when she told me that why did I do this!?.

(Emma's pov.)

I left the room and when I did I bumped into Luke "u still have feelings for me huh?" "Luke I can't talk right now?" "It's ok tbh I didn't even kiss back she just did" "Luke I can't I just can't trust u anymore what u did is still on my mind and will always be I will never change my mind" "Emma please" "no u had ur chances now they are gone"

And I left to my room again.