Luke

(Emma's pov.)

I woke up...well not really Michael woke me up "Emma breakfast is done" "I'm not hungry" "Emma you have to eat" "later not now" "okay".

I got up and went to the bathroom got cleaned up and ready for the day. I walk out and saw Niall "hey Niall" "hey is the food ready!?" "Michael made food I think but yes" I giggled "yey! Food!" He said as he went running down the stairs, Niall sure loves food.

I went downstairs and everyone was there eating "hey guys, Emma, I'm gonna go out" Ashton said taking his plate to the kitchen I followed him and leaned on the wall crossing my arms "where are you going?" "For a walk" "Ashton don't-" "I'm not gonna look for zayn I'm just going on a walk" "okay but be careful" "it's okay I will be okay" I smiled and watch him leave.

(Ashton's pov.)

I left for a walk I didn't look for zayn cause then Emma would find out and get mad or something worst could happen to me so I didn't I just went on a walk mostly cause I miss calum he was a great guy and I can't believe the last time we talked was in a interview me and calum didn't talk too much since the time I punched him many times I regret it still.

As I was walking around sad I get mad when I see zayn walking Alone too I then whisper to myself "look who's here" I was so mad at him for what he did so I couldn't hold it I went over to him.

"Hey zayn!" I pretended to be happy just incase "oh hey ash!" "Where have u been I haven't seen u since that time we stayed at-" "yeah yeah I know I just been busy" "oh anyways, did u heard what happened?" "What happened?"

I didn't wanted to be like yelling at him so I acted like I didn't knew anything all good "Calum got shot 3 times and he uh well died" "he died!? I didn't mean that to- it's a shame that happened to him I'm sorry I wasn't there when it happen" "wait go back, u didn't mean to what!?" "No it's nothing I just got-" I cut him off my pushing him against the wall.

He was shocked but I didn't care "listen zayn, I know u did this! Now u better do me a favor and stay away From Emma, Michael , Niall and me or else nothing good is gonna happen to you" "you forgot somthing" "what would that be?" "I have a gun" "oh wow I'm so scared, if u do anything to the others I swear I'll dedicate my life to find u!" "Then start saying bye to Emma" "I'm warning u malik stay away u hear me!?" He didn't answer he smiled, I put him down then back again to the wall and punched him "did u hear me!?" "Okay fine fine I did!" "Good!" I then left.

I went back home and open the door to see Emma standing there mad "hey Emma" "Ashton how could u!" "What did I do!?" "U went to look for zayn!" "I didn't! I saw him and we talked!" "Yeah and u punched him!" "How do u even know about this!?" "It's all over the internet already! Did u forgot ur famous and have fans!?" "Kinda" "idiot!" "I'm sorry" "again!?" "Emma calm down!" She rolled her eyes and turned around and left.

(Luke's pov.)

I saw Emma going up the stairs mad so I went up too, she went to her room and shut the door. I knocked on the door "if it's Ashton go away if not come in!" I open the door and when she saw me she rolled her eyes and looked away "Emma what happened?" She told me everything, she actually trusted me on this one and she hugged me "he's okay and that's all that matters"I said whispering in her ear.

"He could have get hurt!" "But he didn't" after that I finally got her to calm down, I gave her a kiss in her four head and said "I love you" I looked down at her and she just stood there "luke, I'm kinda tired I'm gonna take a nap" she stopped hugging me and turned away "maybe one day you will" "what are u talking about?" "U know what I'm talking about" I turned around "Luke u think I'm gonna forgive u for what u did?! So don't get mad if I don't say I love u back!"...