Ashton

(Emma's pov.)

After Luke kissing me he ended it I was shocked I didn't know what to do I just stood there "Emma?" I still didn't say anything I just ran away "Emma!" He yelled, I looked back but kept running "come back!" Then I went back home.

I was all wet I got dry and changed and went to Michael's room "Michael?" I whisper slowly opening the door he was sleeping I sat on his bed "Michael" "whaaaattt" "we need to talk" "tomorrow I'm tired!" "Wake up!" "No" "no?" "No" "okay" I grabbed his pillow and started hitting him with it "Emma stop!" He yelled as I giggled.

He sat up "I'm up I'm up!" I stopped and laugh he looked mad "u know now that I think about it it's better to talk tomorrow" I smiled and he got mad "Emma!" He yelled as he hit me with the pillow really hard on the head "hey that's rude!" I laughed "leave now!" I giggled. As I got up "fine goodnight" and with that I left.

I went back to the kitchen "hey" I hear a familiar voice I jump and look at the table.ashton. "Ashton? Where were you?"

"Not important where is Calum?" "About that" he looked confused "what happened?" I sat down In front of him "he's gone" "wha- but- no" he got mad "calm down don't get to mad" "I'm just mad cause I- never mind" "Ashton what did you do?" I asked as I hold his hand "I went to look for zayn" I slowly let go of his hand "you didn't need to do that!" "I had to!" "Something could have happen to you!" "Now I'm just mad cause I couldn't find him we are in danger!" "This is all your fault! It's your fault Calum...its your fault!".

I got up and sat on the couch he sat next to me "Emma I had-" "idiot!" "Calm down!" "How can I!?" "Listen I'm doing this for us!" "For us!? No u are not putting all of this on us you are on your own!" "Fine!" With that he left.

When he left I got up "Emma" I turn around and see Michael there "Michael" "I heard everything" I didn't say anything I just sat down and put my hands on my face he sat next to me and put his hand around me "I'm sorry" "why does all the bad things happen to me I'm the one that's always getting hurt" I cried.

After a while the door open I looked and it was Luke "hey, remember me?" Michael was a bit confused "Luke not the time we can talk later" "no I want answers why did u leave? Don't you-" "Luke!" "Okay fine" with that he went upstairs....