32.

(Emma's ppov.)

the next day after the call i talked to Niall. i told Niall the truth cause i knew that if i told Michael or Calum they would get mad but Niall always understood. he said it was best if i tell at least one of them so i went over to Michael.

he was in his room so i knocked on the door ''come in!'' i heard Michael yell.i open the door and he was playing some game of his.i sat on the edge of his bed nervous of how he was gonna react.

''Michael, can we talk?'' ''uh sure wait''he finished his game and sat next to me ''what's wrong?''.

''remember the guy from the club?'' ''yeah?'' ''he knows Ash, well he saw me at the club looking for u and he was with Ash he thought i was cute and told Ash then Ash told him he knew me so then that happened and when we came home Ashton called and he was drunk then he said 'my friend wants to talk to u' and it was him and he told me and he said he just met Ashton but he's gonna try to be his friend just to get to me then at the end he said im coming for u''.

''that asshole!'' ''calm down Michael it's okay'' ''it's not! i don't want him to hurt u! u are like a little sister to me!'' ''Michael chill everything is fine'' ''okay but if he does something to you ill lose it!'' ''it's fine Michael just don't tell Calum he doesn't know''.

''i don't know what?'' i heard Calum opening the door.

shit. ''its nothing Cal'' ''no tell me what is it?'' ''welll...'' i tell Calum what happened an he gets furious mad but same with Michael basically.

after a while Calum left ''i kinda want to talk to Ashton i miss him but now im scared of what will happen and i just want to be friends now i didn't like it AT ALL when he did that to Calum and im sorry i screamed at you, it's just that you know how much i hate it when u guys get mad like that at each other'' ''it's okay i get it and don't be sorry i should be i was the one that kept opening my mouth when i wasn't supposed to and thanks to me Calum got hurt''.

*next day*

so i decided to text Ash to see how he was and if he was more calm about everything..

hey -Emma

*few minutes later*

what do u want?

nothing i just wanted to say sorry for what happened and i hope we can still be friends:)

after that he didn't answer.

i went downstairs to watch tv and Niall was there, i sat next to him and he wrapped his hand around me.

''so are u felling better now?'' he asked looking at my wrist noticing that the mark wasn't there no more.

''yeah'' i nodded ''Niall?'' ''yeah?'' ''why did u have to leave back home last time?'' ''mum was at hospital'' ''what?! what happened?! is she ok?!'' ''she's okay Emma she's out of the hospital now, i showed her the picture we took she said u changed a lot and that you look really beautiful'' ''awe! well when i see or u see ur mom again tell her thank you'' i smiled.and we continued watching tv.

then Calum and Michael came so we ended up watching a movie and falling asleep on the living room.

*next morning*

i woke up on the couch besides Niall i get up and see Michael and Calum sleeping in the other couch. i get my phone and took  picture of both of them i posted on instagram tagging them. 'awe! they look so cute! #malumisreal' i captioned it.

i made breakfast and then Niall woke up ''i smell food im hungry! feed me!'' we laughed. i think Niall's idol is food he sure loves food. we sat on the table and i said ''look i found pizza!'' ''i heard pizza!'' i heard Michael said as he woke up and went to the table and notice i just said it so he could wake up ''hey! do not mess with pizza!'' ''shut up sit down and eat!".

he sat down and started eating so i said ''hey let's play FIFA and not tell Calum!'' i get up and ran to his room ''no one is playing FIFA without me!'' i heard Calum say. he ran up to me and carried me as i laughed ''i was kidding i knew that would wake u up come on let's eat!'' ''okay'' he said as he put a sad face.

''man up and put me down come on'' ''manly people are strong so ill take you'' he smiled and took me back to the table and we all went to eat.

''you know what we should do, go out'' i suggested ''where?'' Niall asked ''maybe to the Beach or a movie or a park idk'' ''well beach sounds like-'' Niall got interrupted by Calum ''really!? 'awe they are so cute! #malumisreal' really Emma'' i laughed ''hey!'' Michael said when he saw the picture ''aww come on u guys look so cute'' i laugh.

''so when u guys wanna go to the beach?'' ''how about tomorrow maybe since we don't have anything else to do'' ''sounds great'' i smiled and went to  the living room to watch tv.