Meeting the boys

(Emma's pov)

So I never met the boys but I did met Calum once so I'm just a little shy but I hope they r really nice guys and stuff.

When we got there Luke knocked the door and Michael opened it "sup man hey!" "Hey" Michael looked at me "so who is this?" "Oh yeah sorry this is Emma and Emma this is Michael" I stepped forward "hi nice to meet u" "nice to meet u too".

Michael let us in and showed us the way there Calum was sitting on the floor "hey Luke...OH! Hey Emma right?" "Yep" Michael came in with another guy "so this is Ashton he is gonna me our drummer".

"Hey I'm ashton" he introduced himself and we introduced our selfs too u know he looked like a really nice guy.

They started recording and everything and wow they were so good! So when they finished they asked me how they do and I just said the truth and said it was amazing at first they were like oh ur just saying that just to make us feel better but really they were really good.

After a few weeks we went out I kinda felt lonely cause Luke was having fun and I was in the back...i didn't knew them just Calum, kinda so i don't know what to do.

We went for a walk and Luke came to me "hey what's wrong?" "Nothing why" "well i don't know u look kinda down" "well I mean I am a little lonely cause ur having fun but what am I doing?".

"Oh I'm sorry Emma, ur not lonely u have me and I'm sorry if I made u feel left out u know I would never do that to u" he hugged me. ok?.

"Listen luke I have to go now but stay with the guys have fun" "but without u?" "Luke I just don't feel comfortable I feel like I'm getting in the way just hang out with them I'll go home" "u don't have to" "it's ok no worries see u tomorrow?" "Yeah".

With that I left I went home took a shower listen to music, I layed down in my bed and then I had a message from Luke.

"Are u up?"
"Yeah why?"
"Can I come?"
"Why it's late"
"I don't know I'm just bored"
"Ugh fine"
"K thanks"

Um....why has he been acting strange suddenly?