Where is she

(Emma's pov.)

I woke up slowly opening my eyes, I was at the hospital "she's up" I heard Niall say I got up but screamed cause of the pain in my back then I went back down.

"Yeah Zayn kind of just-" "my back and right leg hurts I think I know what u are trying to say Niall" "u have to get up slowly" so I did as Niall said and got up slowly.

I was sitting down and I saw Michael and Ashton, Luke wasn't there, "where's Luke?" "When he tried to rescue u he fell down the stairs and he's in another room" "oh okay can I see him?" Niall was right next to me but then sat down "u can when u get better unless he gets better first and he's gonna see you" Ashton answered me.

"Where is she?" I asked with my hands on my mouth "who?" Michael answered as he got up and got in front of me "my mom" "what? What are you talking about?" "My mom where is she?" "Um?" He looked confused and look back at Ashton and Niall but they were confused too.

All off them got up and were In front off me, "Emma where do u mean where is your mom?" Ashton said and I told them what happened Michael was mad but I didn't ask.

"Is zayn ok" "Emma zayn died!" Michael yelled as he punched the bed and I jumped "dude call down" ashton said getting up.

"But he's the only one who knew how did this happen!?" "I killed him!" "Michael how could u do that! I can't believe u!" "I didn't knew! U almost died just like he did to Calum I couldn't let him get away with it if u ever died!" "But now I don't know where my mom is thanks to u! She might need me but no I don't know where she is thanks to you! Just don't talk to me again!" "Emma-" "no! Save it Michael I don't care what u have to say!" I went back and layed down and almost screamed when I fell back cause my back hurts.

I then heard him whisper as he say down "I didn't knew"...

*week later*

A week later I got out off the hospital but Luke was still in he was cured but wasn't ready to get out off the hospital as Ashton, Niall and Michael and me, Ashton walked next to me "wanna see Luke?" I nodded and he took me to where Luke was.

I entered and Ashton went out to get water, I walked towards Luke he looked okay but weak "Emma?" He whispered, I walked closer to him till I'm next to him "Luke" I whisper back as I tear up cause I remember what happened that night "I'm sorry Emma" "u don't need to say sorry" "I do, I try to save u but I got defeated and couldn't be there to help u" "it's okay, I'm okay now, we both are and that's all that matters".

He slowly got up and looked at me he was starring at me it was weird but funny cause of his face "Luke?" I giggled "oh uh sorry" we laughed.

"I love you" he said one more time "Luke u know-" "I don't care if u don't feel the same way but I just can't get u out of my mind and what I did to u" "Luke-" he then got closer and kissed me.

"Whoa!" We heard Ashton say we stopped and I jumped "Ashton it's not what it looks like" "u mean that u two weren't kissing?" "Well it is what it looks like and-" "Luke u are not helping!, He kissed me" "okay here's the water u wanted" "thanks" I said as I got the water and took a sip.

"Um Emma Michael-" "I don't want to do anything that has to do with Michael" "he wants to help you find your mom" "oh well can u come with?" "I can't me and Niall are gonna stay here with Luke" "um okay then I better go, bye Luke" "bye" I gave Ashton a hug and he whispered "be careful" "yeah I will" he smiled and I got out off the room.

I walked out and Niall passed behind me I said good bye and went out side and saw Michael I just walked towards him "ready to go?" He asked but I just nodded.

It was really weird the hole car ride and we got to my moms house, "why are we here?" "We need to check just incase" "um okay?" We got off the car and went upstairs, the house was a reck.

I hold on to Michael cause everything reminded me of that night, "Okay Emma, I know u are scared but we have to separate so we could find her okay?" I nodded and walked away I saw a trail of blood when I turned around "follow the blood" I said he then turned around and we followed the blood t ended on the bathroom I open the bathroom curtain and screamed "Michael!" "what! What happe- oh" I cried and cried as I saw my mom dead on the bathroom.

He sat next to me "I'm sorry" I kept crying and crying "oh come here" he hugged me as I cried on his chest "calum and now my mom!" "Yeah but up now him, it won't happen no one else will die now it's just Luke, Ashton, Niall me and you"....