Looking for him

(Emma's pov.)

I took a deep breath before reading "it doesn't actually say what happened but basically ash had a argument with Michael trying to protect him from zayn so if anything happened when we come back he wouldn't want to be here, Niall did u heard anything?" "I heard them arguing but nothing else".

"We need to look for Michael, now!" "I'll come with you" "Luke then you look for Michael and I'll look for ash I'm just worried about Michael but we need to find both" I opened the door to leave the house and Michael was there "oh hey Emma" "this is not a good Time we need to look for Michael!" I pushed him away and kept walking till I stopped.

"Wait" I turned around "Michael!!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug "I was so scared" "of what? Is everything ok?" I told Michael everything but he just left to go on a walk but nothing else.

"I'm gonna look for Ashton" "I'll come with" "Luke I'm doing this on my own" "Emma you have to go with someone or Niall idk" "no it's ok" "Emma-" "he must be around here" "okay go but be careful" "I'm gonna be ok mikey".

With that I left and walked everywhere looking for Ashton.

(Luke's pov.)

We were sitting on the table waiting for Emma to come back she was taking longer than we thought. we heard a phone ring it was familiar but not ours so we followed it then we noticed it was Emma's phone, ashton was calling "I'll get it" "hello? "Emma!?" "No it's luke" "where is Emma!?" "She left to look for you" "what!? Go look for her now!" "What why?!" "Zayn set this all up he knew that Emma would look for me just get her!" "Okay okay!".

I hang up and put the phone down "come on!" "What happened!?" I explained Michael and Niall so we decided Niall would stay just incase Emma comes back and me and Michael would go look for her.

We ran out side and searched everywhere but we couldn't find her, we ran to this forest kid off when we heard a scream "Luke that was Emma!" "Hurry before it's too late!" We ran to where we heard the scream but didn't see anyone.

"Look out!" We heard a scream we ran away when we heard shots and more screaming "Michael what if they-" "don't say it we need to find a way to get her".

We ran back but this time we were hiding we saw Emma alone crying but we didn't go near we knew it was a set up Michael went one way and I went the other.

I kept looking at her when I feel something touch my head "get up" the voice said it was zayn he had a gun pointing at my head so I did as I was told and got up.

He took me closer to where Emma was "Luke" she said as she cried, I went on my knees but then fell to the ground when zayn hit me with the gun "I never said go on your knees! Now get up!" I got up facing him, god was I mad.

"Where's Michael?" "I don't know" "where is he!?" "I don't know" "fine I'll count when I get to 3 there's no going back" "1- where is Michael?!" "I don't know!" "2- where is Michael!?" "Stop! Leave him alone zayn!" "Oh shut up! Now answer!" "I don't-" I couldn't finish my sentence Michael went behind him and knocked him down.

I went on my knees fast and untied Emma her hands were tied to each other then she gave me a hug and I gave it back "u almost died!" "Nah not really Michael was here" she them went to Michael and hugged him "it's over now" he whispered in her ear.

"I know" "then come on let's go home" with that we went home.....