The end

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER THANK YOU JESUS, HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT😊

(Emma's pov.)
I woke up early like I usually do but something was strange everyone else was already up um ok?

I went downstairs and everyone was happy and all like wow never seen this before so I knew something was up.

"Hello Emma!" Luke said from the kitchen as he put my breakfast on the table and spinned me around "someone is in a good mood" I giggled "why shouldn't I today is a special day" "why is that?" "Well u will get to see soon".

Ok what ever is happening had to do with me then cause they aren't like this what the fuck are they doing?.

After eating breakfast everyone went upstairs then came back with swim suits "wow thanks for the invite" I giggled Ashton came to me "u can come if u want" he gave me a kiss in the cheek and they all left.

Um? Not weird?.

So I got up stairs and got in a swim suite and went downstairs, when I went to the back yard I saw a lot of float thingy and they were in Food shapes really cool "what's all of this?" "Luke bought them" HARRY answered.

"Come on in!" Luke yelled "ok" I got in slowly as I started to swim to Luke since he called me "what?" I asked "u look really pretty today" "ok? But why u call me?" "Nah that was just it" he smiled and gave me a kiss in the cheek.

The guys are acting so weird today wow.

After a while Niall went out to buy ice cream and ice cream cones, when he came back we all sat down in a little circle.

Me, Niall, Ashton, Luke, Harry, Siera and Michael that was next to me too since we were in a circle as we all ate the ice cream, mine began to melt "here let me make it easy for you" Michael said and threw my ice cream on the floor "Mikey!" Everyone laughed.

"It's ok the ice cream was melting because it's hot plus u are here" Luke said Ashton looked at Luke and agreed, something is weird but I don't know why they are acting so weird.

After a while Luke and Ashton, both, excuse themselves  and the went inside but we he others stayed outside.

I saw Niall that had a text and he looked at Michael, Michael nodded a bit and looked at Siera she nodded too and looked at Harry, what is going on!?.

After about 5 minutes Harry got up from his seat "well I'll be inside I'm gonna get ready and stay inside" and with that he left.

It already has passed 20 minutes and everyone left already I didn't wanted to enter the house cause because everyone was acting weird till I got bored and went inside.

As I got inside everyone was all normal sitting down "hey" I said sitting on the couch next to Luke and Ashton, Luke put his arm around me "u should go change" he smiled "yeah Luke is right u should" ashton said and smiled as well.

I got up and went to my room I opened the door, I closed it, then locked it, I turn around facing my bed to see rose peddles that said 'will u marry me' I was shocked "omg" was the only thing I said, I heard a knock on the door and there I knew who ever was behind that door was the one.

But was it Luke? Or was it Ashton? Both of them were acting weird today it can't be Niall would it? He did tell me about this girl he liked but it wasn't me so it can be Luke or Ashton.

I walked to the door, who ever is behind that door is the one...

I opened the door I couldn't believe who it was...

THE END.