Chapter 1-Mission

Jimmys pov

"Hey, Jimmy?" I heard my sister say. "Yeah?" I asked her. I think she wants me to investigate where a certain villain would attack next. She has been obsessed with him for the past few months.

Something about this villain just amazed me. My sister is known to fastly catch villains. But this one, we are going after him for a long time.

"Check the information we have about the villain Scott." Did I also forget to mention that he is the only one villain so far who uses his real name and don't have any nickname made up?

"Yeah, sure Lizzie." I answered and started checking info we have. It wasn't that much but still better at nothing.

I started my computer, typed password and found the file about him.

Name: Scott Smajor
Age: around 20 to 30?
Gender: male
Sexuality: most likely straight?
Appearance: short cyan hair, yellow and blue heterochromic eyes, average height-ish...
Crimes: stealing, arson, murder, hacking.....

That's all info we had about him.

"Okay, so what now?" I asked her. "I think I might know where he will be next." She tells me. "Search up 'gay clubs around'." I did as I was told. There were only four clubs around. "Then see which one of them has some event this night." I clicked on all of the websites and only one of them had some event tonight. How does she know he's going to be there? And why would a straight criminal go into a gay club?

Then it clicked in my head. He's probably homophobic and is planning to kill gay people. I don't really get why people hate them.

"Okay, done." I said. "No, it's not. Now reserve one place. You will be going." She said, it really angered me but I didn't say anything. "Now, get ready." She commanded me.

I got up and picked something from the clothes I had there. It was one grey shirt with long sleeves on top of that a light green T-shirt, some jeans and a necklase Lizzie gave me on our first mission.

When I was changed I went to that club and ordered just water.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this

405 words

Also don't forget to leave ur thoughts on this and star/like
And also follow, but I'm not gonna force you- So have a good next 24 hours 👋

Peace out ✌️