Chapter 8-Cuddles

Jimmy's pov (Finally :D)

"Well, thank you for explaining." I thanked him and then cuddled closer to him.

"No need to thank me." he gave me a sweet smile.

"So, what now?" I asked, I was pretty bored and a bit tired. "It's almost midnight, let's go to bed." he suggested. "Um, could I actually sleep with you?" I asked him shyly.

"Where else would you want to sleep? I can't let you sleep in the basement another night, you would probably catch cold since I stopped heating the room." he explained.

'Wait! He was heating the basement? It was pretty normal there- I guess when he's not heating it, it's very cold in there.' I thought.

"Thank you." I thanked him, again-

We then went to bed. I was a bit cold so I hugged to him. And he did the big spoon thingy, and scooped me.

A bit later he started stroking my hair as I drifted to sleep.

____________-___________

"-ey, Hey!, Wake up!" he shaked me. "Huh! I'm awake! I'm awake!" I responded.

"Good, because if you weren't by now I would already pour cold water on you." He explained, "Get dressed, I already made us some food for breakfast."

" 'kay, 'kay, I'll be in the kitchen right after I change but now please leave." I said.

"What? Why should I leave? I mean, I've already seen you naked." he said with a smug grin on his face.

_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this and for your support <3

287 words

Also don't forget to leave ur thoughts on this and star/like
And also follow, but I'm not gonna force you- So have a good next 24 hours 👋

Peace out ✌️