Chapter 12-Apology

"Uh- sorry? But you started it...." I apoligized.

"Started what?" came from the door. I turned around and there stood the purple haired male I also met just earlier.

"Xornyyyyy~ He's being mean~!!! Hmph!" and with that he ran to Xornoth and tightly hugged him.

I just stared at them. God how single I feel now.

"If you apologize I'll sleep with you tonight." I heard Xornoth mumble.

"okay!" Joey said, "Look Jimmy, I'm sorry for what I called you and made you make me a sandwitch even thought you didn't do it in the end." holy sh-t, he actually apologized.

"...Well I am also sorry that I called you some bad things I shouldn't call you, I hope we can make up and be friends again." I said.

"Okay~! We never ended being friends so~ no need to say the last part! Now, Xorny carry me!" he hopped into Xornoths arms and he thankfully caught him.

Xornoth just sighed. His face said it All: 'This is going to be a Long and stressfull day. I shouldn't came from bed today.'

_______________________________________________________________________

Two chapters is one day?? What the f-ck happened to one chapter in 2 months?!

Thank you for reading this

238 words

Also don't forget to leave ur thoughts on this and star/like
And also follow, but I'm not gonna force you- So have a good next 24 hours 👋

Peace out ✌️